Girl name

We don’t know if we are having a boy or a girl but these are our girl choices opinions please

[name]Jordyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Charley[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Jadyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

[name]Charley[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is super cute. [name]How[/name] about giving her the full name [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and calling her [name]Charley[/name]?

My second pick would be [name]Jordyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. I do like the [name]Jordan[/name] spelling a bit better, though-or the [name]Jordin[/name] spelling.

Best wishes!

~*~Nameseeker3

I like [name]Charley[/name] as well, but as a nickname for [name]Charlotte[/name]. I can’t say that I care for [name]Charley[/name] on its own, or that I could take it seriously if I saw the name on a college application or resume.
[name]Jordyn[/name] is adorable, that gets my vote! But I much prefer the spelling [name]Jordan[/name] (I don’t really care for the ‘y’ in names, they make the name look so trendy/tryndeigh).
[name]Jadyn[/name] I don’t care for at all, sorry. [name]WAY[/name] too overused ([name]Jayden[/name]/[name]Jaden[/name]/[name]Jaiden[/name]/[name]Braden[/name]/[name]Brayden[/name]/[name]Ayden[/name]/[name]Aiden[/name] etc etc etc) and far too trendy in my opinion.

I like [name]Charley[/name]. Prefer the spelling [name]Charlie[/name], esp. if it is her full name. [name]Charlotte[/name] is cute too, but [name]Charlie[/name] can stand on its own.

I dont like [name]Jadyn[/name] at all, I dont like the spelling… it looks like its missing a letter.I also agree that it is juts too over used. [name]Aaden[/name], [name]Jayden[/name], [name]Hayden[/name], [name]Caiden[/name]… and [name]Ive[/name] noticed alot of Leightons/Leytons, which is similar sounding as well… which of course brings me to [name]Dayton[/name] and [name]Peyton[/name].

I agree with [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name] nn [name]Charley[/name]. [name]Grace[/name] just seems to go better with another traditional name. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a beautful name!

There are an awful lot of Jordyns (Jordans) and Jadyns (Jadens, Jaydens etc) out there right now. I think [name]Charley[/name] is a far lovelier name, and not so trendy.

I had a good friend in graduate school named [name]Charlie[/name] (just [name]Charlie[/name]). I do think it works by itself, especially for an artistic type. [name]Charlotte[/name] is a favorite of mine too, though.

My vote definitely goes to [name]Charley[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. I think it’s a sweet name for a little girl, though I do agree that [name]Charlotte[/name] might age better and could be a good first name option with [name]Charley[/name] as a nickname. While [name]Jordyn[/name] and [name]Jadyn[/name] are alright, I much prefer [name]Charley[/name]. Good luck!