Girl name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! My baby is due in [name_f]May[/name_f] and I can’t decide on name. I’m stuck between [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. Any opinions?

I like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] out of those 3. I love the nickname [name_f]Tori[/name_f].

I also Like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Tori[/name_f] because [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is too popular and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is not my style.

I love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. I think it is elegant and strong with a dash of feisty spirit.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is solid traditional staple. Elegant and respectable.

I particularly like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

Despite [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]'s solid history, this feels a bit trendy to me, which is unfortunate. I think I prefer [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].

All three choices are lovely, and honestly, you cannot go wrong. I vote [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

They are all very popular, but great names! I would rank them

1. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] (so many great nickname options!) 2. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] 3. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

All the names are nice :slight_smile: But i think I would choose [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is nice also.

I love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f].

What about…
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]?

I’d drop [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is my favorite. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] feels so popular, though it is pretty.

My vote is for [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

Another vote for [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]! I also like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is too popular.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] or [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] would be my picks. Maybe [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is lovely. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is a pretty combo!!

My favourite is [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and then [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] in 3rd. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] have the best nickname options ([name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_u]Isa[/name_u]… [name_f]Tori[/name_f], [name_f]Vicky[/name_f], [name_f]Toria[/name_f], [name_m]Tor[/name_m]) but [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is so feisty imo.