Girl name

Thanks a million for your feedback to my previous post. I was asking to choose between [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and seems like most of you preferred [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]. Would be amazing to get more opinions on those options!

Now, would like to throw another name VS [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] which is…[name_f]Alice[/name_f]. Which one do you prefer of these two - Anastasia or [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

2 Likes

Alice, [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is far too elaborate for my taste, but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is classic and sweet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alice. [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] reminds me of the word anesthesia.

1 Like

Anastasia! I am not a fan of [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

Anastasia

I love the sweet but strong [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

For me, [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I love how classic, strong, and sweet it is! It’s also an honor name for me, so that makes me love it even more.

However… [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] sounds like a better option for you.

1 Like

I think both are great options, so it really depends on the vibe you’re going for. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is an evergreen classic, simplistic and sweet. [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is stunning and bold with a very regal feel. You can’t go wrong here. Whichever suits your family better is the one you should go with, obviously. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely simple, sweet [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

Anastasia! I prefer [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] over [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

I like both, though I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. It’s so classic and pretty!

I like both [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] (#73 in the US) is a bit more common than [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] (#150 in the US). Some people may have the association of a website called AnastasiaDate, I only know of it from watching 90 [name_u]Day[/name_u] Fiance lol. But if you really love the name, I wouldn’t let that hold you back!

Honestly, both give me that confident, strong woman vibe. I can’t choose!

I prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is too over the top for my personal taste.