Girl names are so challenging for us!

I am open to just single first names, not just double names. It doesn’t have to have [name]London[/name] in the first name nor even a middle. If [name]London[/name] doesn’t sound right in the middle name slot then it should be excluded.

I love the way [name]Constance[/name] Czajkowski sounds but I fear the nickname “[name]Connie[/name]” but I have heard the nm “[name]Kit[/name]”. I’ve said the name many times to myself. It almost becomes a tongue twister! As opposed to [name]Kit[/name], it is short, simple, and strong but it appears to be more of nm to me. I do love the way [name]Catherine[/name]/[name]Katherine[/name] sounds with our last name, but I prefer [name]Kit[/name] much more so. That is my only issue with [name]Catherine[/name]/[name]Katherine[/name] (nm [name]Kit[/name]). [name]Catherine[/name] is much more popular than the other names.

Now, [name]Sabine[/name] is also an idea, and I don’t feel that I need to use [name]London[/name] as a mn but it doesn’t flow well with [name]Stanton[/name]…

Should [name]Jane[/name] be used by itself and [name]London[/name] just the mn? We put [name]London[/name] with a simple name only because we couldn’t agree on any names. I thank you for your continued suggestions and welcome them. My husband continues to disagree with most of my suggestions. Am I the only woman in this difficult situation? I ask for your continued help in solving this naming problem, as the baby is due any day!

Double name vs single name… please, I ask for your continued insightful opinions!

[name]Jane[/name] [name]London[/name] vs [name]Ann[/name] [name]London[/name] vs [name]Eva[/name] [name]London[/name] as double first names… which is the strongest?

We thought so too. I still hesitate to use a double name, but the only other name we can agree on is [name]Catherine[/name]! We love [name]Catherine[/name] too, but it is more common.

[name]Jane[/name] vs. [name]Catherine[/name] with [name]Stanton[/name]? I vote for [name]Jane[/name]!

[name]Jane[/name] [name]London[/name] seems to be just as strong as [name]Catherine[/name] yet it’s unique. Additionally, it carries on the family tradition of [name]London[/name].