Girl Names- Heidi vs Anne (Annie)

Help! [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t decide between these two girls names. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] and [name_u]Anne[/name_u] (we’d call her [name_f]Annie[/name_f]). Hesitation with [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is that it’s too boring, but I also think it’s very classic and beautiful at the same time. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], I’ve always loved, but second guessing it.

Full names we’re thinking are below. Would loveeee feedback / opinions.

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] / [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] / [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
or
[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]

Thanks!

1 Like

[name_u]Anne[/name_u] is a pretty name but I agree with you as it’s quite a plain and classic name, [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] is too a classic name but less common. Personally I prefer [name_u]Anne[/name_u] as a middle name but it also depends on your preferences too. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] could even make a very pretty name. I’m personally not too keen on [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] either as it sounds slightly masculine with the term ‘[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]’ Included. But they are both overall very pretty names each with different meanings and popularities.

1 Like

I love the combo of [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]! [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is a sweet nickname. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]! The nickname [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is great.

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] would be gorgeous

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]! [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] as a first name. Like you said it’s a little more interesting! I love [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] is a beautiful combo however! If you do choose [name_u]Anne[/name_u] definitely stick with [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]! [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is very cute too

[name_u]Anne[/name_u] is a classic, but I think [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] is more spunky and unexpected. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] would be a great way to have both!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your options is [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! But if you also love [name_u]Anne[/name_u] then I definitely recommend going with [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] definitely.

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is great! [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] would be my runner up. I do personally view [name_u]Anne[/name_u] as a pretty bland name, but it is very classic and strong, you’re right!

It’s so nice to see [name_u]Anne[/name_u] on someone’s list! It’s simple, classic and strong, and nickname [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is sweet. [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] is a really fun combo because of the great balance between traditional and unexpected.

I also really like [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], very cute and quirky, but feels totally suitable for any stage of life too. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] or [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are beautiful.

Overall, [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] gets my vote for combining your two favourite names. [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] would also work well.

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] or [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] them both.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. I think it is a better all-around name to grow up with than [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]. [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is a classic, but can sound flat… [name_f]Annie[/name_f] has so much more life to it. Would you consider a formal name that uses [name_f]Annie[/name_f] as a nickname? [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], [name_f]Annora[/name_f], [name_f]Annelie[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Hanna[/name_f], [name_f]Johanna[/name_f], [name_f]Joanna[/name_f], [name_f]Susanne[/name_f], [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]. [name_u]Anne[/name_u] as a first name could work well if you have an interesting multi syllable last name or if you pair it with an intertesting three or four syllable middle name. It really depends how the whole name sound when said together. Good luck with your decision.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] better, and I like [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] is gorgeous, I went to school with a [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] and always thought she had such lovely name. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is my favourite of your combos plus means you can use [name_f]Annie[/name_f] if you want to as a nickname too

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my fave. I adore [name_f]Annie[/name_f] but not a fan of [name_u]Anne[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] (or [name_u]Sailor[/name_u]) or any of the [name_f]Anna[/name_f]/[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Annalie[/name_f] versions are much nicer.

If I could pick, I’d go [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]/[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] or [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] over [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is just so beautiful. I love the edge [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] brings to the femininity of [name_f]Annie[/name_f] too.

I think both are great names! Very vintage and under used ([name_u]Anne[/name_u] is usually seen as a middle name, so I think its refreshing to see as a first name).

Are you planning to have more kids? That’s something I always keep in mind, not to use the other top name as a MN, incase I want to use it down the road. In which case, I think [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] & [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] are an amazing sibset!

Personally I prefer [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] more. But that’s because it’s on my list! Very spunky and not too frilly. (Very similar to [name_f]Annie[/name_f], but I cant use it for personal reasons).

Oh, [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]/[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is gorgeous!

1 Like

I feel like [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is the perfect compromise. I love it.

2 Likes