See the results of this poll: Choose which you prefer

Respondents: 69 (This poll is closed)

• Tilda : 39 (40%)
  • Glenna : 9 (9%)
  • Elda : 3 (3%)
  • Tilly : 32 (33%)
  • Glenn : 4 (4%)
  • Eldrie: 11 (11%)

I voted [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] simply because I think it’s the prettiest option. It’s cute and short :slight_smile:

I quite like Eldrie, I like the -drie ending.

Really like [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Tilly[/name_f], especially as nicknames for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Glenna[/name_f] because it seems familiar yet completely different at the same time! It’s easy to spell and pronounce and somehow also sounds like an updated [name_f]Glenda[/name_f] the good witch! :slight_smile:

My vote would be for [name_f]Tilly[/name_f].

I didn’t used to like [name_f]Tilly[/name_f], but I really love the [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] character in Once Upon a Time so I’ve grown more fond of the name. Otherwise I like [name_f]Glenna[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] and [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] the most. So sweet and simple. Also made me think of Tilba, which I think it super cute too.

[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]'s definitely my favourite of them. It’s sweet and familiar but also very strong and a little unexpected, and for some reason always brings to mind a warrior for me. I’m also really drawn to the similar sounds in [name_f]Elda[/name_f], although in my accent it sounds identical to the word elder which isn’t ideal. Similarly, Eldrie is intriguing and I really like the sound but I’m not at all familiar with it. [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] is very sweet, although I prefer it as a nickname for something else. [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] still reads a bit masculine to me, even with the association of [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] Close, but I could see it working. [name_f]Glenna[/name_f] on the other hand just blends in with all the other generic -enna and -anna names to me, and seems less tailored and refined than [name_u]Glenn[/name_u].

[name_f]Tilda[/name_f] is so sweet and spunky! I love it. I especially like it as a nickname for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], but it could also work as a stand alone name. (and it reminds me of [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] Swinton, who I love and I think is a great association to have!)
My second favorite is [name_f]Tilly[/name_f]. I think its also sweet, and so adorable.
I like the sounds of Eldrie, though I’ve never heard the name before. I think itd fit it with other nickname names (like [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]), so it could definitely work!
[name_u]Glenn[/name_u] is pretty masculine to me, but I think [name_f]Glenna[/name_f] is nice. It’s not really my style, though.
[name_f]Elda[/name_f] is a name I want to like, but I just feel like something’s off with it. It reminds me of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] (both beautiful names!). [name_f]Elda[/name_f] is pretty though!

My favorites are [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Tilly[/name_f]! Both very sweet names, and I’d love to meet a little girl with either name!

Eldrie really stood out to me; it would make a great answer to popular names like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], with that lovely cheeky and witchy yet down-to-earth style!

I really love [name_f]Tilda[/name_f]! :slight_smile: