Girl's list can't compete w Boy's!

It used to be the opposite for years… tons of girl’s names I love but no boy’s that really spoke to me. But now I adore [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] and [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m], and no girl name seems to add up, or match in any way. The following list are names I like, to help you get an idea of what I’m into these days; some are firsts, others middles. My signature is also a great place to look.

Here’s my boy’s list:
[ul]

[/ul]

Girl’s list:
[ul]

[/ul]

Some pairings of boy’s names I like:
[ul]

[/ul]

Pairings of girl’s names I like (but I’m not crazy for):
[ul]

[/ul]

[ul]

[/ul]

[ul]

[/ul]

Your lists are great. I love the clunky style you’ve got going on, it’s really cool. And I love [name_m]Darwin[/name_m], I tried to make my sister use this for her son. Didn’t work!

Girl suggestions that popped into my head while reading your boy list:
[name_u]Calypso[/name_u] (feels cooler than [name_f]Calliope[/name_f])
[name_f]Demelza[/name_f]
[name_f]Enid[/name_f]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
Gisla
[name_f]Glinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f]
[name_f]Griselda[/name_f]
[name_f]Hestia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maxima[/name_f]
[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f]
[name_f]Sybilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Temperance[/name_f]
Tempestas
[name_f]Tesla[/name_f]
[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
[name_f]Vesta[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]

Boy name:
Gabor

I love your lists too! So great! I especially love [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] (I plan to use it as a mn if I have another boy), [name_m]Darwin[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Titus[/name_m] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] from your boys list, and I love [name_f]Margo[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] from your girls list.

I thought of [name_f]Thora[/name_f] to add to your girls list! Totally clunky cool, a stunning combination of vintage and ancient.

Thank you both so much! So glad to hear some positive feedback! You both really reminded me of some names I forgot about!

@ottie: I love [name_f]Enid[/name_f], [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] (Glo is such a cute nn), [name_f]Sybilla[/name_f], [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] (I actually had that on the list but had second thoughts), and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]! I love the meaning of [name_f]Enid[/name_f] and I’m a huge fan of Ghost World by [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] Clowes.

@mariemama: I love [name_f]Thora[/name_f]! Thank you for reminding me, wow I can’t believe I forgot all about it! Its really powerful, vintage, but smart and full of personality! [name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_m]Birch[/name_m] plays [name_f]Enid[/name_f] from Ghost World, what are the chances? haha!