Girls Middle Names (and firsts, if you like)

I’m stuck on a middle name for [name]Charlotte[/name]. I think [name]Ann[/name] is lovely with it, but I have so many middle name Anns in my family (myself included) right now that I don’t want to feel like I’m copying someone. Also, I’m open to other girls first names (: Or you can just post whatever names list you have been working on currently!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kaye[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]June[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Adah[/name]

Someone who likes [name]Charlotte[/name] might also like [name]Vivian[/name], [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Margo[/name]

[name]How[/name] about…
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Emma[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]June[/name] (or [name]Juno[/name])
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] (so you still get the [name]Ann[/name] in there :slight_smile: )
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Willa[/name]

Other first names that have a similar feel to [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]IMO[/name]:
[name]Savannah[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name] (or [name]Carolina[/name])
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

[name]One[/name] of the girls I watch at church’s name is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kate[/name] <3

Charlotte Abigail
Charlotte Isabelle
Charlotte Grace
Charlotte Alexis
Charlotte Madison
Charlotte Marie
Charlotte Lynn
Charlotte Rose
Charlotte Victoria
Charlotte Elise

Hope I helped some :slight_smile:

You know, I also considered [name]Marie[/name], ninjaladiibug! But I have that same problem (too many middle name [name]Maries[/name] in my family!). But out of all of those names (from both people) I like [name]Grace[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Kaye[/name], and [name]Elise[/name]. Out of the others (for first names) I love [name]Anneliese[/name], [name]Meredith[/name], and [name]Scarlett[/name]. I’d probably never name my child any of those names that I love, though. They don’t seem like they fit into the personality that I think my husband and I exude. I could very well see [name]Grace[/name], [name]Rose[/name], or [name]Elise[/name] making it into the middle names list for him and I, though!

[name]Marie[/name] seems to be a filler name nowadays :slight_smile:
But I’ve always liked it.

I’m glad I could have helped some!
If you still can’t decide which middle name to use, do what I do…
I take all the names I like, and say them all out loud a few times over and over in different tones of voices
(yes, I’m a bit crazy but this works, i swear!)
After you say it 11541324 times you’ll be able to hear which name is better for you :slight_smile:
Or you’ll just sound entirely insane! lol

haha, I will keep that in mind (but won’t do it right now, it’s almost midnight), and I appreciate your help! I’m so lost about this name because the middle names that my husband and I want are out of the question for me because of family stuff. And I’ve already picked out a boys name (I’m not sure what I’m having yet), which is [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]. I think my choices on first names for both boy and girl are so wildly different, haha, [name]Charlotte[/name] is more laidback, while [name]Cassius[/name] is take center-stage…

We though of [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] because my husband was at work and he thought of [name]Cassius[/name] X (like a superhero name), and then laughed because he knew I wouldn’t buy into it. But then he thought [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] (he still gets to be [name]Cassius[/name] X whenever he wants), and it is pretty well perfect for a little boy to be born under us (the name fits our personality so well)… I like to think about personalities a lot, I can tell if I don’t like a name for us by how well I think it exudes our personality together.

You’re welcome!

And I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Cassius[/name]! <3 I was thrilled when my husband told me he liked it as well <3
I think Cassius Xavier is gorgeous!
(and of course, Cassius X as well. I mean, what little boy wouldn’t want a superhero name?!)
I think that’s a cute idea though.
My son has a nickname kind of like a superhero name
We call him the Aasyn Ninja.
lol

I’m so happy that you like that name! I told my sister a couple days ago (through text message) and she responded “hahah, Why?” I was a little sad but I didn’t really expect her to like the name. My family tends to not like the kinds of styles that I am into (including musical styles, clothing styles, name styles, etc.). Honestly, though, I would never have considered [name]Xavier[/name] before my husband said something about [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Xavier[/name], only because I never really liked it, but I love how [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] sounds… happy sigh

Oh, and I’m starting to like [name]Emory[/name] more and more for a girl since I read your topic earlier (if I am correct).

That sounds like my family!
Oh the earful I got when I told them I was naming my son Aasyn [name]Giovanni[/name] :expressionless:
Dear [name]Lord[/name] lol.

And yes, that was my post :slight_smile:
Ironically, the only reason I even considered it as a name is because it’s a [name]Christian[/name] band that my husband and I both like.
I thought it would be a pretty cute name for a little girl, and we could call her [name]Em[/name] <3

Personally, [name]Em[/name] makes me think of [name]Emma[/name] (a name which I am not too fond of, but don’t hate it). I would probably call her Rie or some other variation of that spelling (sounds like Re, as in return). But to each her own (:

And with [name]Giovanni[/name], I accept it as a hipster name. I think it sounds cool, yet dignified. I couldn’t quite say it is my taste, but I do like the name ^-^

And Aasyn, I don’t think I’ve ever heard that name before. It is one of those ones that I would have to think on for a while about whether or not I like it. But, either way, I’m the kind of person that thinks my opinion of others choices should not matter (unless it is absolutely crucial) because in the end, it is a reflection of the parent and not me. A name earlier that I didn’t want to intrude on, but felt like I should was [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Chester[/name]. I’m not sure if you saw that post or not, but it is kind of horrible. I mean, I would respect the persons decision to name her child that, but I sure would be a little uneasy. I’m not that big on [name]Magnolia[/name] (I think it sounds too clunky), and [name]Chester[/name] is so old-agey. But, she loves the name [name]Magnolia[/name], and I won’t even try to stop her from loving it! I think some people are too overbearing on others kids names.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lee[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Prudence[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Layne[/name]