Girl's name for brother, Dylan James

[name]HI[/name]! I need help! We are not finding out the I have 3 weeks left until baby #2 comes, and we have a boy name, but not a girl one.

Our 17 month old son’s name is [name]Dylan[/name] [name]James[/name].

The potential boy’s name is [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Riley[/name]—we are excited about that.

But the girl’s name, we can’t agree on…

It was [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name], and now I’m not 100% sold on that. My husband is, but two people have to agree on it.

Other ideas we have are:

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]
[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]

I could be open to other middle names too.

But please help.

Thank you, [name]Kate[/name]

I just love [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Riley[/name]! Very hansome!

[name]Charolette[/name]: No
[name]Piper[/name]: For a middle name, yes
[name]Nora[/name]: Not too fond of that
[name]Camilla[/name]: meh…

[name]Hi[/name] my name is ____ this is my husband _____ and the kids [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Piper[/name]…
[name]Hi[/name] my name is ____ this is my husband _____ and the kids [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Nora[/name]
[name]Hi[/name] my name is ____ this is my husband _____ and the kids [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] my name is ____ this is my husband _____ and the kids [name]Dylan[/name] and

[name]Jessica[/name] came to mind
[name]Dylan[/name] & [name]Justina[/name]?

For some reason I’m feeling ‘J’ names… how bout reverse the initials?

[name]Dylan[/name] [name]James[/name]
J___ D_____

Ooh, I think [name]Nora[/name] is my favorite from your list. [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] sound lovely together. Not too stuffy/traditional, not too trendy modern. [name]Love[/name] it!

[name]Charlotte[/name] seems too fussy and traditional for [name]Dylan[/name]. On the other hand, [name]Piper[/name] seems too trendy and insubstantial.

[name]Camilla[/name] would be my second pick, but it sounds a bit rhymey? [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name]… [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Millie[/name] is cute.

Also – editing to say that I really like [name]Kathryn[/name] as a mn. [name]Nora[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] are great.

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Heather[/name]! That’s a good way to put it. [name]How[/name] I’d like to introduce my kids…I’m not feeling any of those names. I’m going to see about J names, and see if there are some I like. Thanks for the thoughts.

Thank you. [name]Piper[/name] is a bit trendy. [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Millie[/name] could work. [name]Nora[/name] could work too. I’m gonna ponder on those two. Thank you!

Have you considered [name]Camille[/name]? [name]Millie[/name] still works as a nn. I personally love [name]Charlotte[/name] for you as well.