Girls name opinions please!!!

[name]Hi[/name] berries!!!

We are having our first child- baby girl due 12/12/12! We had initially agreed on [name]Reese[/name] as we both love that name with middle name [name]Madeline[/name] when we (and several family/friends pointed out) sadly realized that [name]Reese[/name] does not flow with last name [name]Sommer[/name] (said like season, as both the end of [name]Reese[/name] and the beginning of [name]Sommer[/name] are S sounds. We were pretty bummed that it wasn’t going to work but are trying to move forward and haven’t found anything we love as much but can you rate these names and what you think of when you hear/see them, any thoughts basically! (we haven’t really touched middle names yet)

*[name]Teagan[/name]-
*[name]Brooke[/name]-
*[name]Monroe[/name]-
*[name]Ashton[/name]
*[name]Ashlynn[/name]
*[name]Aerin[/name]-
*[name]Brynn[/name]

THANKS GUYS!!
~[name]Sarah[/name]

I like [name]Reese[/name] the best, but yeah, I don’t think it has the best flow with [name]Sommer[/name].

*[name]Teagan[/name]- This name is cute, though I’m not sure how to pronounce it. Is it [name]Tay[/name]-gan or [name]Tea[/name]-gan? Or something else?
*[name]Brooke[/name]- It’s okay, not my favorite. Kind of a boring name I think.
*[name]Monroe[/name]- I like this alright, though you’ll get some [name]Marilyn[/name] [name]Monroe[/name] comments on it I expect.
*[name]Ashton[/name]- cute enough name for a girl. It does flow well with [name]Sommer[/name].
*[name]Ashlynn[/name]- not a big fan of these names (-lynn endings). I prefer just [name]Ashley[/name] or something like that.
*[name]Aerin[/name]- Again, not a big fan of this. I prefer [name]Erin[/name]. I think that’s cleaner, simpler, and a prettier spelling of the name.
*[name]Brynn[/name]- this name is okay, though I don’t think it flows that well with [name]Sommer[/name].

I think of this list, [name]Ashton[/name], [name]Monroe[/name], and [name]Teagan[/name] would be my top 3 picks.

A few names that are similar to the above that flow well with [name]Sommer[/name]: [name]Harlow[/name], [name]Kennedy[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Blair[/name], [name]Kinley[/name], [name]Ainsley[/name], [name]Avery[/name], and [name]Brianna[/name].

Of your list, I prefer [name]Ashton[/name] and [name]Ashlynn[/name]. I still like those with mn [name]Madeline[/name] as long as you prn it with the -line not -lyn ending. But you may be wanting to switch the mn now? You could do [name]Ashton[/name] [name]Reese[/name] or [name]Ashlynn[/name] [name]Reese[/name]. With it in the middle, for me, i wouldnt care about the flow if i really loved the name. I would even go so far as to use it as a fn anyway. I dont think its that bad, but if it bothers you… Obviously I love [name]Madeline[/name] (my DDs name), so to keep that as a mn, I think I’d go [name]Brooke[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]. I like [name]Brooke[/name] personally.

*[name]Teagan[/name] - My favorite of your list; I pronounce it tee-gan. I think it’s a cute, quirky name that is a lot more feminine than [name]Reagan[/name]. Personally, I prefer the spelling [name]Teegan[/name] because it avoids any pronunciation problems.
*[name]Brooke[/name] - It’s alright; there’s nothing special about it in my opinion.
*[name]Monroe[/name] - I much prefer her first name, [name]Marilyn[/name].
*[name]Ashton[/name] - Boy’s name 100% to me.
*[name]Ashlynn[/name] - I prefer [name]Ashley[/name] but this name is nice enough.
*[name]Aerin[/name]- I prefer the spelling [name]Erin[/name], but I’m not a fan of the name.
*[name]Brynn[/name] - I feel like there’s something missing; this seems more like a nickname than a full first name to me.