- Layla Pearl sounds lovely, though I prefer the Leila spelling myself.
- Phoebe doesn’t pair too well with either middle name, imho, though it is a sweet name.
- Ruby feels very common at this point (at least, where I live), so not my favorite of your list.
- Ivy is very cute! Ivy Pearl and Ivy Faye both sound adorable, so you can’t go wrong with this one.
- Elsie is also adorable and would sound great with both mn options.
- Eden feels very gentle and pretty, and I like Eden Pearl a lot as a combo!
I’m not sure which would be my top pick for you, but I’m definitely pulling for Ivy, Elsie, or Eden. I think Ivy is going to get my vote, though.