Girls Name Poll

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries,

Hoping for some feedback on this poll for our narrowed down girls list, please.
Middle name is likely to be [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] or [name_f]Faye[/name_f], but we are open to additional suggestions.
Thanks so much in advance for any help!

• [name_f]Layla[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Eden[/name_u] (nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f])

0 voters

I like [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] best, but I went with [name_f]Layla[/name_f] because I prefer [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] as a nn.

I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I’m not normally a fan of short names, but something about [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is so whimsical and pretty. Also, I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is one of my favorite mn names!

1 Like
  • [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] sounds lovely, though I prefer the [name_f]Leila[/name_f] spelling myself.
  • [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] doesn’t pair too well with either middle name, imho, though it is a sweet name.
  • [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] feels very common at this point (at least, where I live), so not my favorite of your list.
  • [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is very cute! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] both sound adorable, so you can’t go wrong with this one.
  • [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is also adorable and would sound great with both mn options.
  • [name_u]Eden[/name_u] feels very gentle and pretty, and I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] a lot as a combo!

I’m not sure which would be my top pick for you, but I’m definitely pulling for [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], or [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is going to get my vote, though.

I voted for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], it’s my favorite out of your list.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] both sound good although I prefer [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], it’s very elegant and unique imo.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is also beautiful.
Other names are ok but don’t go well with the middles for me.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is just gorgeous. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Edie[/name_f]’ is lovely too (although I’d personally prefer just [name_f]Edie[/name_f]).

It’s not normally my style but there’s something about [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] that’s just so elegant, it’s sounds like a 50s actress, I also like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] are my favourites. I like both with [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as a middle.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] would be lovely

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would be amazing! [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] also sounds great.

One of my friends has a little [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. I thought it was a little over the top rhymey at first but now I think it’s really cute and spunky. I voted for [name_f]Layla[/name_f] as well.

It really depends on the middle name.

I like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u] with both the middle name choices.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f]! That’s the one I voted for but your entire list is lovely. I particularly liked [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] as well with your middle name options.

I like [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] best!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]!! I’m not sure why, but I’m not a fan of [name_f]Layla[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] (although prob prefer [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] as a nickname for something rather than a standalone).

I love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] or [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].