Girls Name Poll

Hi Berries,

Hoping for some feedback on this poll for our narrowed down girls list, please.
Middle name is likely to be Pearl or Faye, but we are open to additional suggestions.
Thanks so much in advance for any help!

• Layla
  • Phoebe
  • Ruby
  • Ivy
  • Elsie
  • Eden (nn Edie)

0 voters

I like Layla and Elsie best, but I went with Layla because I prefer Elsie as a nn.

I love Ivy. I’m not normally a fan of short names, but something about Ivy is so whimsical and pretty. Also, I love Ivy Faye and Ivy Pearl. Faye is one of my favorite mn names!

1 Like
  • Layla Pearl sounds lovely, though I prefer the Leila spelling myself.
  • Phoebe doesn’t pair too well with either middle name, imho, though it is a sweet name.
  • Ruby feels very common at this point (at least, where I live), so not my favorite of your list.
  • Ivy is very cute! Ivy Pearl and Ivy Faye both sound adorable, so you can’t go wrong with this one.
  • Elsie is also adorable and would sound great with both mn options.
  • Eden feels very gentle and pretty, and I like Eden Pearl a lot as a combo!

I’m not sure which would be my top pick for you, but I’m definitely pulling for Ivy, Elsie, or Eden. I think Ivy is going to get my vote, though.

I voted for Phoebe, it’s my favorite out of your list.
Phoebe Pearl and Phoebe Faye both sound good although I prefer Phoebe Pearl, it’s very elegant and unique imo.
Ivy Pearl is also beautiful.
Other names are ok but don’t go well with the middles for me.

Ivy Pearl is just gorgeous. Eden Pearl ‘Edie’ is lovely too (although I’d personally prefer just Edie).

It’s not normally my style but there’s something about Layla Faye that’s just so elegant, it’s sounds like a 50s actress, I also like Elsie Pearl.

Elsie Pearl or Elsie Faye would be amazing! What sweet, wonderfully vintage names you’ve chosen. :slight_smile:

Phoebe and Eden are my favourites. I like both with Pearl as a middle.

Eden Faye or Ruby Faye would be lovely

Phoebe Pearl :yellow_heart:

Elsie Pearl would be amazing! Elsie Faye also sounds great.

One of my friends has a little Layla Faye. I thought it was a little over the top rhymey at first but now I think it’s really cute and spunky. I voted for Layla as well.

It really depends on the middle name.

I like Elsie Pearl or Ruby Faye :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I love Eden with both the middle name choices.

Love Eden nn Edie! That’s the one I voted for but your entire list is lovely. I particularly liked Ivy, Elsie, and Phoebe as well with your middle name options.

I like Layla Pearl, Ruby Faye, and Elsie Pearl best!

Love Ruby and Phoebe!! I’m not sure why, but I’m not a fan of Layla. I like Ivy, Eden, and Elsie (although prob prefer Elsie as a nickname for something rather than a standalone).