Girl's name to go with London?

Hubs and I are TTC and we’ve agreed on [name]London[/name] for a boy. (No middle, but leaning towards [name]Oliver[/name]) It’s the only boy name we both [name]LOVE[/name], so that’s definitely staying. =]

We need a girl’s name that goes with it! The girl name we both really love is [name]Vivienne[/name], but I’m not too sure it sounds good with [name]London[/name]. Another girl’s name we like is [name]Zoe[/name]. I love it, but I’m not sure it’s feminine enough! What do you think? Any suggestions?

Hmm – I’m not sure! At first glance, I thought [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]London[/name] didn’t go together, but thinking it over, I’m not sure.

Why not? It is true that [name]London[/name] is from different name groups – place names, contemporary names, possibly literary names ([name]Jack[/name]), while Viviene has more history, is more of a minor classic once again modestly popular, but I don’t know why you shouldn’t put them together. After all, you don’t want to confine yourself to place names, contemporary names, possibily literary names just because you like [name]London[/name]. And something like [name]London[/name] and [name]Paris[/name] might be absurd. [name]Brad[/name] and [name]Angelina[/name] put [name]Vivienne[/name] with [name]Knox[/name] – and it seemed a fine pairing to me. Why not [name]London[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name]?

Or for that matter, why not [name]London[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name]? I wouldn’t worry about [name]Zoe[/name] not being feminine enough. It isn’t the frilliest name, but it seem to me just girly enough.