Girls names based on my boys list

I saw another poster do this and I thought the results were really interesting. I’ll go through and give a 1-10 rating on the names you suggest so you can see how close your guesses got and I can see how similar by taste in boys and girls names are.

[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Pascal[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_m]Berlin[/name_m]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_u]Sidney[/name_u]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Paris[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
[name_m]Emil[/name_m]

[name_u]Robin[/name_u]- why not for a girl? [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] has a similar sound and certain unusualness. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is similar.
[name_m]Pascal[/name_m]- [name_f]Paola[/name_f], [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]- [name_u]Julie[/name_u], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. You get the long u sound without going with [name_f]Judith[/name_f].
[name_m]Isadore[/name_m]- [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] sounds like the obvious but what about [name_f]Elora[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliora[/name_f]?
[name_m]Berlin[/name_m]- can also be unisex. [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] for a similar sound or [name_u]Milan[/name_u], [name_f]Milania[/name_f] for another European city.
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]- I’m seeing more and more that you’re leaning towards unisex names. I’d match [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] with other celestial names- [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]/a, [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Skyla[/name_f], [name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_u]Sidney[/name_u]- [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] to go with other Australian place names even though the spelling is different.
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]- why bother changing this for a girl?
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u] to [name_f]Holly[/name_f] or [name_u]Holland[/name_u].
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]- [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for nature, [name_u]Reese[/name_u] or [name_u]Rory[/name_u] for the unisex feel
[name_u]Gray[/name_u]- colors? [name_f]Crimson[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], ect.
[name_u]Paris[/name_u]- [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Milania[/name_f] again, [name_f]Venice[/name_f], [name_u]London[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]- also a girl’s name. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]- [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_f]Pandora[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f]
And here’s where I quit. Sorry but I think you’ve got too many names for a good game and the way you wrote “your guesses” leads me to believe you have a matching girls list in mind.