Girls' names similar to...

So my very fickle SO, who a couple months ago told me [name]Matilda[/name] was THE name that he would die if he couldn’t use it, now says [name]Matilda[/name] is “just okay”. Men! Of course this comes along when I’m starting to really like [name]Matilda[/name]… Anyway, he is back to [name]Susannah[/name]. I don’t have anything against the name [name]Susannah[/name], it’s pretty, but I can’t see myself using it. Also, he wants to name a daughter [name]Susannah[/name] after the character in [name]Stephen[/name] [name]King[/name]'s Dark [name]Tower[/name] series. It’s an association I’m not sure she would like, assuming she reads the books one day.

He doesn’t like [name]Stella[/name], and thinks [name]Lorelei[/name] is “okay” again. He hates [name]Lydia[/name]. I want to ask him about [name]Vera[/name], but haven’t had the chance yet. Either way, I’m running out of ideas and there’s nothing I love right now.

Can the experts suggest some names that are similar in style to [name]Susannah[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]? :wink:

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Jemima[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Magdalen[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]