Girls Names.

Looking for the perfect girl name. These are the names I love but need opinions please…

[name]Suzanna[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]

The combos I like are: [name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Violet[/name], [name]Willow[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Willow[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Violet[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Violet[/name] [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Avery[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]…open to suggestions. :slight_smile:

[name]Suzanna[/name] ([name]Susannah[/name]/[name]Suzanne[/name]) is one of my favorite names but I always feel I am in the minority on that opinion becaue everyone else seems to think it’s hopelessly old-fashioned. So I love your first choice.
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]

[name]Suzanna[/name] - love it
[name]Willow[/name] - very pretty though not my style
[name]Avery[/name] - I like this a lot but unfortunately I know 2 guys named [name]Avery[/name] so I have a hard time thinking of it as a girl’s name. But I can see a spunky little girl with the name of [name]Avery[/name]…
[name]Olivia[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it but there seems to be a lot of little baby [name]Olivia[/name]'s in the local birth announcements.
[name]Violet[/name] - Not one of my favs.
[name]Clementine[/name] - I do not like this name at all. Sorry but I just think the name is so unattactive.
[name]Grace[/name] - This is OK.

I like [name]Willow[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]. [name]May[/name] I also suggest [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Suzanna[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] [name]Suzanna[/name].

Here are my opinions on the names you love:

[name]Suzanna[/name]-I think this would be darling on a little girl and is such a spunky name, especially with that z in there! [name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], & [name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Violet[/name] are all beautiful & darling…I especially like [name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Violet[/name], though! I think [name]Suzanna[/name] is my favorite name overall from your choices.

[name]Willow[/name]-sweet name. I like it, and I also like the name [name]Willa[/name]. [name]Willow[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] is a pretty combo, but it is hard to say as [name]Willow[/name] ends in an “o” sound and [name]Olivia[/name] starts with an “o” sound. [name]Willow[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is nice. Might I suggest [name]Willow[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]? I think [name]Willa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] & [name]Willa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] are wonderful, too.

[name]Avery[/name]-[name]Avery[/name] is a cute name. I don’t love the combo [name]Avery[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] (I find it kind of hard to say) but it isn’t bad. I suggest [name]Avery[/name] [name]Suzanna[/name]. I think it’s super cute!

[name]Olivia[/name]-A beautiful classic, but a very popular classic. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Olive[/name] or [name]Livia[/name] as less popular alternatives? I think they are both lovely. Otherwise, if you love [name]Olivia[/name] immensely, then use it. I think [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is a great combo.

[name]Violet[/name]-I love [name]Violet[/name]! It’s so elegant and sweet. It is an “up-and-coming” name, but if you don’t mind that, then go for it! It’s a wonderful name. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] is pretty and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is sweet.

[name]Clementine[/name]-I find [name]Clementine[/name] to be a very sweet name, but I have an easier time picturing it on a little girl than on a grown woman. However, it is a beautiful, melodic name…if you really love it, then go for it! Otherwise, if you have reservations about it, stick it in the middle name slot. [name]Do[/name] you like the combos [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] or [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]?

[name]Grace[/name]-It is quite popular, but it is a stellar virtue name that you can’t go wrong with, and a beautiful classic! I really like it. [name]Do[/name] you like the combos [name]Grace[/name] [name]Emilia[/name], [name]Grace[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name]/[name]Mirabelle[/name], or [name]Grace[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]?

Best wishes to you! I love the names on your list. They’re lovely!

~*~Nameseeker3

[name]Suzanna[/name] – I love this! It is familiar but not popular, and is beautiful and cute at the same time. It would age very well.
[name]Willow[/name] – I love [name]Willow[/name]! I also love [name]Willa[/name].
[name]Avery[/name] – very cute, I like this a lot!
[name]Olivia[/name] – too popular for my taste.
[name]Violet[/name] – I know this is getting very popular, but I have never liked [name]Violet[/name]. I don’t care for flower names in general, but [name]Violet[/name] has a harsh sound that I don’t like (I think of the word ‘violent’, I guess)
[name]Clementine[/name] – very cute, but again I would have concerns how well this would age. It would be a great middle name, though!
[name]Grace[/name] – beautiful and classic, but kind of plain to me. It is being used so much as a middle name that the name has lost its ‘wow factor’ in general for me.

My favorites are [name]Suzanna[/name], [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] – in that order.
I like:
[name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (kind of boring to me :wink: )
[name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Willow[/name]

[name]Willow[/name] [name]Suzanna[/name] or [name]Willow[/name] [name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

[name]Avery[/name] [name]Suzanna[/name]

[name]Suzanna[/name]- I love it! There’s so many adorable nickname options! [name]Suzie[/name] (which sound old-fashioned now, but would be sooo cute on a little girl!) and [name]Zanna[/name]! (among others)
[name]Willow[/name]- I like it, but earthy names are really personal preference
[name]Avery[/name]- It’s on my list :slight_smile:
[name]Olivia[/name]- I don’t care for [name]Olivia[/name], but I like the nn [name]Livvy[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]- One of my favorites! (There’s a little girl in my son’s preschool class named [name]Violet[/name] and they call her [name]Vi[/name]… she’s so cute!)
[name]Clementine[/name]- I like the idea of this name, but it just doesn’t sound “pretty” when I say it like these other names.
[name]Grace[/name]- Would make a great middle name.

I like:
[name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Violet[/name] (the 2 V’s sound nice together)
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

My great grandmother’s name was [name]Mary[/name] [name]Edith[/name], she lived to be 98 and died when I was in elementary school. She was a very sweet little lady and I was thinking of using Maredith as a middle name with [name]Suzanna[/name]. [name]Suzanna[/name] Maredith, does that go together well? Opinions?

I think [name]Suzanna[/name] Maredith goes great together!

Typically, I don’t like changing the typical spelling of names like “[name]Meredith[/name]”… but in the middle name position it’s do-able and also it keeps the name closer to [name]Mary[/name] [name]Edith[/name] than [name]Meredith[/name] does. I love this combo! :slight_smile: