Girls only chat!

I’m pretty sure this site is 99% female :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah probably…

I am and I have wondered the same thing :joy:

2 Likes

I really want to know if it tells them, but I’m too scared to try. [name_f]Imagine[/name_f] getting a message on your screen that says: “(insert name here) has pinned your screen” that would be terrifying. But also I really want to pin their screen, so…

i think it tells the host of the meeting when you pin someone and i saw a tiktok where the teacher called out a girl for pinning someone and i reallyyyy wouldn’t want that to happen

2 Likes

Uuuugh getting called out for it by a teachers would be even worse, then everybody in class would know. That is my new worst nightmare.

4 Likes

same but i can’t even pin anyone since the person i’d want to never has their camera on

1 Like

Hi everyone! [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and I’m from [name_f]England[/name_f]. I’m currently studying for a teacher training diploma at college. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi it’s nice to meet you! I’m [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. I’m 13 and i’m kinda new? Idk. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry!

Hi everyone! I’m a bit late to this thread :joy: . [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], I’m from [name_f]England[/name_f] and I’m 14 years old :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]! I’m [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] (not a girl but fit the description) :slight_smile: I’m also 14!

1 Like

Nice to meet you [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] (: how are you?

I’m fine, thanks. Enjoying my weekend before struggling with schoolwork tomorrow :grin: How about you?

2 Likes

Pretty much the same aha not looking forward to online school tho ):

1 Like

Hi [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], I’m [name_f]Elle[/name_f].

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Hi [name_f]Helena[/name_f]!

1 Like