Give me a combo and I'll name their sibling, but from my list! 🌈

Hello, friends! :honeybee:

I won’t ramble much, as I think the title is pretty self-explanatory! You give me a combo of yours, and I’ll tell you what I’d name their sibling, using my own personal long list!

Please only suggest one combo at a time so I can get to everyone!

4 Likes

I’m super in love with [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] [name_m]Jude[/name_m] (b) today, so I’d love to hear what you’d name a sibling to him!

2 Likes

@seawillow Using my lists, I would name a sibling to [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] [name_m]Jude[/name_m] … [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_m]Rhys[/name_m] (b)!

1 Like

Fun! I’d love to know what name you’d pick for [name_f]Tamar[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] if you feel inspired :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Greyblue Using my list, [name_f]Tamar[/name_f] Louisa’s sibling would be … [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] is magical! [name_f]Love[/name_f] it!

1 Like

Interesting! What siblings would you give to [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]? Thank you <3

1 Like

I’m so glad!! :white_heart:

1 Like

@AStudyIn_Scarlet I would name siblings to [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] … [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] and [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementia[/name_f]!

1 Like

so glad you went with this! What sibling/s would you give to [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]?

1 Like

oh, I love this so much, this is so sweet of you! :heart:

I’d love to see what siblings come to mind for [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f], please! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@Mary_Rose [name_m]Ah[/name_m], thanks! If I were to name siblings to [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f], I’d name them … [name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] and [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Claude[/name_m]!

1 Like

@seawillow and @Greyblue, since I’ve done two siblings for everyone else, I thought I’d add another one for each of you!

[name_m]Theo[/name_m], I named [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] Jude’s brother [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_m]Rhys[/name_m], but I’d name his sister … [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]!

[name_f]Grace[/name_f], I named [name_f]Tamar[/name_f] Louisa’s sister [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f], but I’d name her brother … [name_m]Rafa[/name_m] [name_m]Clement[/name_m]!

1 Like

Ooh so fun - how about [name_m]Percy[/name_m] [name_f]Marlowe[/name_f] (b)? Thank you in advance I’m excited

1 Like

@regionlatbest Thank you! Using my list, I’d name siblings to [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] … [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Beulah[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Augustine[/name_m]!

This is such a fun idea! I’d love to see [name_f]Xenia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] if you feel inspired!

1 Like

@lateaugust Using my list, I’d name siblings to [name_m]Percy[/name_m] [name_f]Marlowe[/name_f] … [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elsbeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Rowan[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Reverie[/name_f], these additions to the roster are all wonderfully named. Given that, I wonder what would you name siblings to [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]. TIA!
:two_hearts:

1 Like

@oliv_1631 Thank you! I’d name siblings to [name_f]Xenia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] … [name_m]Vision[/name_m] [name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f] and [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]!

1 Like

I’d love to see what you would name [name_f]Stevie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] Marie’s sibling

1 Like