Give me a meaning, and i'll give you a combo!

i really enjoyed finding a name related to constellations, the beach, and travel for someone the other day, so if anyone has a specific meaning in mind and wants a combo, i will do my best to find you one! feel free to specify a gender or a vibe, too!

4 Likes

ooo good idea! maybe a name that means something like “heart of the sea” ? or something along those lines? :))
a masculine/unisex name is preferred! tia! <3

1 Like

sorry for the late reply! what about:

Caspian Hugh: “heart of the white sea”
Corwin Murphy: “the sea warrior’s heart”
Caleb Mirren: “whole heart, a drop of the sea.”
Liev Dylan: could mean “heart of the son of the sea,” or “heart born of the sea.”

for a unisex name, Marion means “drop of the sea!”

something that would be a little bit more of a stretch would be Calder Lennan, which has a meaning closer to “love/heart of the rocky water!”

(and if you’re ever looking for a feminine name with the same meaning, Cordelia means “heart” and “daughter of the sea!”)

2 Likes

wow!! thank you!! i love them!! <3

1 Like

Kind of a whimsical-yet-versatile vibe. :slight_smile: Any gender! :grin:

ship/journey/ocean/etc. etc. + sky/star/night

1 Like

Fun!!

Vibes… I love a combo that mixes vintage/international names with nature/bohemian names.

I would love something that means both warm weather (sun/blue skies/summer breezes) and also water (preferably related ocean/sea, but anything water related is fine).

i’ll try to avoid the ship/star names i suggested to you last time, so what about…

Caelum Kaito: “ocean heaven”
'Aukai Tau: “twilight seafarer,” although this is an alternate meaning for Tau, which can also mean “lion”
Hesper Sofina: “ship under the evening star”
Neri Taina (ta-EE-na): “the ocean spirit’s star” - Neri can also mean “burning light,” like a star!

2 Likes

water is a popular theme! how about:

Juliet Cordelia: “daughter of the sea and sky”
Mari Solstice: “the sea when the sun stands still”
Gwen Aurora: “dawn on the white waves”
Kiara Aveline: “the first ray of sun over the water”

and a boys’ option:

Samson Irving: “friend of the sea and sun” (could also mean “the sun on the green river!”)

1 Like

Thank you! [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Kiara[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] and [name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Irving[/name_m] are lovely. :sunny::ocean:

1 Like

I would love any names or combos dealing with rocks or bees to honor two family members. I know I’ll enjoy anything you come up with!

this was a tough one but i did my best! what about:

Ferris Beckett: “beehive on the rock” - can also mean “rocks in the little brook”
Eben Rhodes: “stone of help where flowers grow”
Asel Peter: “honey rock”
Lissa Honey: “honey bee”
Gaia Meline: “little honey rock” or “gentle rock”
Millie Hyacinth: “precious stone bee” or “bee on the blue larkspur”

2 Likes

I’d love something to do with happiness and ocean! Preferably vintage names, but I like all sorts of names

Hmm… What about a name that means “Star child” or something among those lines. Either gender is fine.

Wow! Thank you! I’ve been looking at bee and rock names for so long and still didn’t even have a lot of these on my radar.

1 Like

gotcha! how about:

Aida Merriweather: “happy weather at sea”
Cordelia Blythe: “the sea’s carefree daughter”
Bea Stellamaris: “the star of the sea brings happiness”
Letitia Marianne: “the drop of the sea brings happiness”
Felicity Muriel: “the happy, bright sea”

and for a boy:
Felix Irving: “fortunate friend of the sea”

2 Likes

Oh this sounds so fun!

I really love earthy names, so maybe a name that has to do with trees in particular. “forest dweller” or maybe “lover of the forest”

Thanks in advance :heart:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this! I’m a sucker with a name with a “feel good” meaning. Examples: lovable, happy, laughter, gift. Girl names, please! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

sure! i found your style hard to determine, but how about:

Estelle Amaris: “child of the moon and stars”
Ada Hesper: “first daughter of the evening star”
Winona Roxanne: “little star daughter”
Evelina Seren: “child wished for upon a star”
Benjamin Aster: “son of the south star”

1 Like

Wow! I love [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Hesper[/name_f]! All of those are really beautiful. Thank you!

1 Like

Sure! Lots of good options for this one. What about:

Perry Foster: “forester who plants the pear trees”
Oscar Sherwood: “lover of the deer and the bright forest”
Lyle Sylvan: “lives on the wooded island”
Grover Alcott: “lives in the old cottage by the grove”
Elim Rasmus: “place of the beloved, strong trees”
Amias Ogden: “lover of the oak valley”

Sylvie Ésme: “beloved of the forest”
Mariel Vesa: “beloved sapling”
Hallie Clematis: “dwells in the meadow by the vine-covered manor”
Dalia Lennon: “branch lover”