🍃'Re-opened!' Give me a name and I'll give you a drawing

Hi there berries! :wave:
Give me names/combos for either boy or girl, and I’ll give you a picture of what I think the name would look like as a teenage person. (No more than three at a time please)
I did not draw these pictures myself, but here are some examples of what I’ll give you-

I’m super excited to start, and I hope you like them! If I heart your request, it means I’m in the process of making yours!!!
(Also hope I put this in the right category, I wasn’t sure…)
Xx Izzi :leaves:

4 Likes

[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

1 Like

@bowtiful

[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] :leaves:

Xx
2 Likes

[name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] and [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] nn Annie!!

Thank you for doing this, this is so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lincy [name_f]Lorena[/name_f] (femme)
[name_u]Shirley[/name_u] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] (femme)
[name_f]Bridgett[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] (femme)

1 Like

[name_f]Maisy[/name_f] [name_f]Dot[/name_f] (femme) + [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] (masc) please!

1 Like

oh, this is so sweet of you!!!

I’d love to see [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] (g) & [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] (b) whenever you have the chance, please! thank you!! :blush:

(in case it helps with vibes, [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] is an elvish word meaning “sun star” and the name of a golden flower. [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] is pronounced bass-tee-in!)

1 Like

@winterlyricalfox

[name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] & [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] :leaves:

Xx
1 Like

@mysterionz

Lincy [name_f]Lorena[/name_f], [name_u]Shirley[/name_u] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], & [name_f]Bridgett[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] :leaves:

Xx
1 Like

Thanks for doing this!!

I’d love to see [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Tamar[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] if you have time

1 Like

@lennonharper

[name_f]Maisy[/name_f] [name_f]Dot[/name_f] & [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] :leaves:

Xx
1 Like

@regionlatbest

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] & [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] :leaves:

Xx
1 Like

@Greyblue

[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_f]Tamar[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] :leaves:

Xx
1 Like

[name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] pls, Izzi!

1 Like

[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Meg[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m curious on what you’d do for my name, Charlotte Kay. Thanks!

1 Like

@XxIzzixX these are amazing - thank you!!

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]!

1 Like

Thanks so much for doing this!
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

1 Like

omg cute! could you do [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and Saorsa [name_u]Ray[/name_u]

1 Like