Give me a name, and mellona will make you a moodboard

I’m not quite sure who started this trend, but I’m jumping on another bandwagon. One name at a time, and please be patient with me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you feel inspired, but no pressure or rush, I’d love to see what you’d make of [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]

1 Like

i’d love to see what you have for sol nn sunshine! (character name)

1 Like

I immediately was inspired by your glorious combination; [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is breathtaking. :slight_smile: Hopefully this is to your liking. I promise it was no rush, I just felt her nature. :rosette:

1 Like

@mellona thank you so much! This is so charming, gentle, sunny and cosy too

1 Like

love these threads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]René[/name_u] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] please :black_heart:

1 Like

I genuinely hope you like this, I’m very aware it’s a bit too colorful for some’s taste. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I didn’t know this would be so fun ! :yellow_heart: Here you are, I hope you’re happy with him. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would love to see [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Lupine[/name_u] :white_heart:

1 Like

Masculine, feminine, or gender neutral ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Masculine! Sorry I forgot to specify.

1 Like

I’m feeling especially inspired today. I hope you enjoy ! :blush:

1 Like

oh, I love it! It’s so different to how I picture the combo myself (but I mean that in a good way!). It’s fascinating how the vibes of a name can differ for others. :slight_smile: Your work is gorgeous, thank you!

1 Like

would love to see ramona zephyr (f) please!

1 Like

I would love to see your take on [name_m]Latham[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] (m), please!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! I’d love to see a moodboard for [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Tarragon[/name_u], please!

1 Like

1 Like

Could you do a moodboard for Maryelle?

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! Whenever you get the chance can you do [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] (g)?

1 Like