🫶 give me a name, i'll give you a lyric!

joining the bandwagon cuz this seems super fun. <3 like the title says, i’ll take a name/combo (one at a time, please!), and i’ll give you a song lyric that i feel matches the vibe.

something to note: i listen to a very (and i mean very :face_with_peeking_eye:) limited amount of artists, so i can’t guarantee that there will be very much variation in the music that i give you, but hopefully you’ll appreciate the lyrics nonetheless.

I’m very excited about this - I want to try a thread if my own! I, too, am a very niche consumer of music. I feel you. :smile:

I’d love to see a lyric for [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] Magnificent, please! It’s a combo the sisters I babysit came up with for a dragon-tiger-wizard character they invented. Their taste in names are off the charts cool. :smiling_face:

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

@snowmaiden

orchid magnificent

now it’s coming up roses / kicking up snow / what a long winter / what a bad joke - “love him i don’t” by maisie peters.

i thought this encompasses the triumphant, flowery vibe that orchid magnificent gives off. make sure to tell the girls you babysit that i love their taste in names! <3

1 Like

Oooh, I love Maise [name_m]Peters[/name_m]! I will be certain to pass your message onto the girls. I’m constantly complimenting their creative minds - they are such cool kids. Thank you so much!

thanks so much for doing this!!

I would love to see what comes to mind for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] whenever you have the chance, please! thank you!!:blush:

1 Like

Thank you for this!! (And I listen to a very limited amount too, so don’t worry!)

I’d love to see what you’d come up with for [name_u]Joni[/name_u] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’d love to see imogen alice please!

1 Like

I’d like to see [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]. Thank you <3

1 Like

Could I see one for [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] please? Thank you

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I see [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]? Thanks in advance!

I’m excited for this! Could I see one for [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] :tangerine:

This is so sweet! Could I please see one for [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Laertes[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]? Thank you!! :green_heart:

[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], please!

loving this bandwagon so much! i’d love to see what you think of for pearl hereswith or rooney thora, whichever one you’d prefer :heart_hands: :heartpulse:

finja raine :heart_hands: :heart_hands: ty for doing this

@regionlatbest

ruby elanor

i once believed love would be burning red / but it’s golden like daylight - “daylight” by taylor swift

ruby is a vibrant red name to me, and elanor feels like golden bursts of sunshine, so a lyric that mentions both these colors seemed perfect to me. <3

@greyblue

joni rae

old soul, waitin’ my turn / i know a few things but i still got a lot to learn - “slow burn” by kacey musgraves

joni rae (lovely combo btw!) has very young and sweet vibes, but also vintage vibes at the same time, and this lyric really reminds me of that feeling. <3

@morningflower

imogen alice

haven’t you heard what becomes of curious minds? “wonderland” by taylor swift

i may have cheated a bit on this one, just because ‘alice’ immediately led my thoughts to this song, but the dark, witchy vibe that i get from imogen just adds to that feeling. <3

1 Like

@new.romantic aw, thank you!!! [name_u]Loving[/name_u] that lyric and I think it suits well :slight_smile:

1 Like

no worries at all about the specific music taste, that’s me too. i basically only listen to taylor with a sprinkle of harry, conan and olivia every once in a while :sweat_smile:

anyway, i’d love to see what comes to mind for jane augusta!

sorry it took me so long to get to these! i’ve been pretty busy lately and i finally have time. <3

@astudyin_scarlet

edwin apollo

i’ve never seen someone lit from within / blurring out my periphery - “snow on the beach” by taylor swift

edwin apollo is such a dashing, handsome, yet sensitive combo and think this imagery fits him really well. <3

@epgirl

zachary tate

today was a fairytale / i wore a dress / you wore a dark gray t-shirt / you told me i was pretty when i looked like a mess / today was a fairytale - “today was a fairytale” by taylor swift

zachary tate immediately gave me sweet, country boy vibes and no song captures that feeling like today was a fairytale does, imo. <3

@rindy

amy lou

baby, nothing much has changed / i guess your buzzcut, it grew / but i’m still the girl with the blush giving a glowing review - “glowing review” by maisie peters

amy lou is so sweet and girly and romantic, so i think this lyric matches her so well. <3

2 Likes