Give me a song and i'll give you a combo!

hiya!

i’ve missed finding meanings for other people, and rather than resurrect my old thread, i have a new idea! if you give me the title of a song, i’ll find you a combo with that meaning! if i find the title too difficult, i’ll give you a combo with a meaning from the lyrics.

some examples using songs i like:
linnet sundance - “sunlight dances upon her hair”
lola aurembiaix - “sad-eyed lady of the lowlands”
auretta summer - “summer breeze”

4 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! this idea seems really interesting and fun! :smile:
Two of my favorite songs at the moment has to be “There Is a [name_u]Light[/name_u] That Never Goes Out” - The Smiths, and “She Had the World” - Panic! At The Disco. Choose whichever is easiest for you! :heart:

1 Like

What a fun idea! How about I’m With You ?

my two favourite songs happen to have one word titles so that might be easier for you!

could i have either home by edward sharpe & the magnetic zeros or lover by taylor swift?

thank you so much!

Two songs on my mind at the moment are:

• “Oye [name_u]Como[/name_u] Va” - [name_u]Santana[/name_u]
  • “Been Waiting” - Almost [name_f]Amy[/name_f]

how cool!! could you do “second puberty” - jake edwards & “mystery of love” - sufjan stevens for me?

thank you!! <3

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do Sign of the Times by [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Styles[/name_m]?

i love that smiths song!

there is a light that never goes out - helen amarantha - “a never-fading shining light”
she had the world - “when i look in her eyes / i just see the sky” - juliet aiyana - “the sky in her big eyes”

2 Likes

i’m with you - “sandy blonde hair, the way it came tumbling down just like a waterfall” - cascadia linnet - “flaxen hair like a rushing waterfall”

(also, if you meant the avril lavigne song, reply and i’ll give you a different combo, lol)

1 Like

sure! this one kind of works for both, since lover has lyrics about home!

ambrose hamlin - “my home, my forever love”

oye como va - elza cadence - “the joy of the rhythm”
been waiting - oneida sojourner - “i waited, i stayed a long while”

2 Likes

sure!

second puberty - “all the voice breaks in mid-song” - calliope tavora - “a voice that breaks, but is beautiful”
mystery of love - leto carys - “a hidden thing, our love”

1 Like

thank you!!! I love them, they’re amazing <3

1 Like

sign of the times - horatio beacon - “a sign of the season, a sign of the times”

1 Like

Thank you. [name_f]Elza[/name_f] [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] is beautiful. I love the energy I get from that one. [name_f]Oneida[/name_f] [name_f]Sojourner[/name_f] is adorable and packed with so much history.

2 Likes

Ooo how about [name_u]Beacon[/name_u] [name_m]Hill[/name_m] by [name_m]Damien[/name_m] Jurado!

beacon hill - “and if you return to me…it’s alright, baby” - jedaiah meriwether - “i call you to come to me, it’s a happy time”

(also, just for fun, “when you’re out killing horses” - phillip yosemite - “horse killer”)

1 Like

I love this idea!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite songs at the moment are, “I/Me/Myself” - [name_m]Will[/name_m] [name_m]Wood[/name_m] and “No Children” - [name_m]Mountain[/name_m] Goats. These are kind of weird songs so I understand if you can’t come up with anything for them! : )

1 Like

this is such a fun idea! here’s a song: “Hung Up on a Dream” by The Zombies. : )

i/me/myself - “flower petals and feathers tether me to the ground” - flora penny jordana - “flowers and feathers pull me down”

ignore if irrelevant

are you using two accounts, or do you and @mommabear32 have the same taste in songs? you joined about 15 minutes apart as well.

2 Likes