Give me a song and i'll give you a combo!

thank you!

hung up on a dream - zara reverie - “a remembered dream”

3 Likes

these are SO COOL! thank you :laughing:

1 Like

what a lovely name! thank you!

1 Like

I know you just did one for me but if you have time I’d love to see what you come up with for Finally // Beautiful Stranger by [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] :pleading_face:

finally//beautiful stranger - beau galloway - “beautiful stranger!”

2 Likes

What a creative idea! I’d love to find some names that mean “Sweet Child O’ Mine.”

thank you!!

jedaiah meriwether & beau galloway would make the cutest brothers!

2 Likes

no problem! i’ve given you one for each sex!

sweet child o’ mine -

asel donnan - “my sweet little brown-haired child”
maire betsabe - “my sweet promised daughter”

2 Likes

Right now I’m obsessed with ‘Can I Play With Madness’ by [name_m]Iron[/name_m] Maiden and ‘When Your Feet Don’t Touch The Ground’ from Finding Neverland the Musical. They are the most random mix of songs so I’d love to see what you come up with for these!

Have fun :two_hearts:

1 Like

Stand by me

sorry for the wait!

can i play with madness - lila eris - “i play with chaos”
when your feet don’t touch the ground - adam eli - “lifted high above the earth”

1 Like

Fun! Could I please have a combo for:

Running Up That [name_m]Hill[/name_m] - [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_m]Bush[/name_m]

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@anon35922409 These are so cool! I love [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

stand by me - “if the mountain should crumble to the sea, i won’t cry” - gil aaron lamech - “if the high mountain is leveled, i will stay joyous”

Thanks! Gil Aaron Lamech is very creative

1 Like

you get a bonus name for good taste ^^

running up that hill - ilai merrill - “ascending, climbing that pleasant hill”
“there is thunder in our hearts” - caleb brontë - “a whole heart of thunder”

2 Likes

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do “Zitti e buoni” by Måneskin ? You can go off the vibe of the song or the meaning of the title, whatever you feel like!

Haha so spoiled! I love them both, thank you! [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_f]Brontë[/name_f] is so handsome. :zap::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Hakuna Mattata!

1 Like

i would love one for hey there delilah, thanks !