Give me a song and i'll give you a combo!

of course!

welcome to new york - “the lights are so bright but they never blind me” - helen constance ruya - “my vision constant in the shining light”

2 Likes

thank you so much!!

is it ok if i request another?

if so, could you do daughter by ryan cassata (not based off of the title please !) & boys will be bugs by cavetown?

thank you !! <3

of course! this thread is always open to new requests. boys will be bugs is a tricky one because it’s not very heavy on the imagery! that said:

daughter - “i love you and no doors are ever shut” - ismay april merritt - “my beloved, the gate stays open”
boys will be bugs - “i wanna make you cry, ain’t that how it’s s’posed to be? though it isn’t me” - ewald akakios - “the law rules me, but i am innocent, not evil”

2 Likes

thank you so much!! they’re lovely <3

1 Like

Could I request ‘Dancing In The Moonlight’ - [name_m]King[/name_m] Harvest/Toploader and ‘Higher Ground’ - [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Wonder[/name_u] please!!

sure!

dancing in the moonlight - helen havilah - “twisting and dancing in the moonlight”
“keep on and keep on until you reach higher ground” - ilai aaron - “rise, ascend the high mountain”

2 Likes

This is so gorgeous, thank you!

1 Like

is it all right if i request another?

totally! i appreciate when people come back to this thread ^^

Thank you! [name_f]May[/name_f] I have one for Paper Rings by [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] then? :blush:

absolutely!

“i’d marry you with paper rings” - gwendolen leto - “i’d be your wife with a white ring”

(apologies - very few names mean “paper” ^^)

2 Likes

oooh! this might be a tricky one, so I’ll do two, because my music tastes are retro :joy:

a) making love out of nothing at all - air supply
b) vacation - the go-gos

thank you :heartbeat:

i love vacation - it’s one of my favourite songs!

making love out of nothing at all - “all the rays of the sun are streaming through the waves in your hair” - kiran cassidy - “sunbeams in your curly hair”

vacation - “vacation, have to get away” - fern hecate - “one who voyages far away”

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’re still doing these, but if you are, could I please have one for Runaway by AURORA?

Much appreciated!

i’m always happy to do more of these!

runaway - “i was listenin’ to the ocean, i saw a face” - maren europa scout - “listening to the sea, i see a wide-eyed face”

2 Likes

Thank you, [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Europa[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: I love it so much!!!

1 Like

I’m back for more! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I please request two names? Silent All These Years and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] by [name_f]Tori[/name_f] [name_u]Amos[/name_u]? Sorry if they’re tricky ones!! :heart:

yay! and of course!

silent all these years - “orange clouds raining in my head” - minnie sienna sky - “a sky with orange clouds in my mind”
winter - “flowers competing for the sun” - edith flora eloise - “the flowers war over the sun”

1 Like

Yay I was hoping you’d use “orange clouds raining in my mind”! [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] is super cute. :orange_heart:

But I LOVE [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. That’s totally a combo I could imagine using IRL too.

You’re soo good at this, thank you!!

1 Like