Give me a song and i'll give you a combo!

sure!

lavender fields - ianthe abilene - “a meadow of pale purple flowers”

2 Likes

Oh thank you so much, I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

what about [name_f]Lykke[/name_f] [name_u]Li[/name_u] - I Follow [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] ?
thanks

2 songs (well sort of lyrics)

“I’m on the run with you, my sweet love” chemtrails over the country club by [name_f]Lana[/name_f] del rey

“Fall swooned, left me drunk in a field” dandelion wine by gregory alan isakov

1 Like

no problem!

i follow rivers - cletus irving - “i am called forward along the green rivers”

2 Likes

oh, i adore chemtrails! to be honest i had mixed feelings about the album but that song is its highlight by far. as per custom, i’ve given you a bonus name for good taste ^^

“i’m on the run with you, my sweet love” - beatrix asra canan - “traveling by night with my beloved sweetheart”
“wearing our jewels in the swimming pool” - opal meara - “gems in the pool”

“fall swooned, left me drunk in a field” - winslow almos blair - “a wine-caused dream in the field”

2 Likes

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Asra Canan is such an unusual name! I very much like [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and Opam btw and [name_u]Blair[/name_u] (though I never considered it for a boy) fits so well with that combination.

I can’t find Asra or Canan on Nameberry though. By chance is it a misspell of [name_u]Asa[/name_u]?

1 Like

both are from behindthename!

asra

canan

1 Like

Could you do:
I remember- Mahalia
And
Yellow- ColdPlay

“you’d hold me until the stars came out” - estelle aspasia - “an embrace until the stars are seen”

“look at the stars, look how they shine for you” - cyrus astrophel - “look far up to the lovers’ stars”

1 Like

Would you mind giving me a combo for “Soulmate”
by [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_m]Cash[/name_m] ? :slightly_smiling_face:

soulmate - enid miriam - “love of my life and soul”

1 Like

I love this, thank you!

1 Like

Could you do ‘Solar Power’ by Lorde for me please?

of course!

solar power - samson brígh - “the power of the high sun”

2 Likes

Could I have one for [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] Kind of love (Etta James) and one for Pale [name_u]Blue[/name_u] Eyes (Velvet Underground) please!!

TIA

sure!

sunday kind of love - elio lennon ardit - “golden sunday lovers”

pale blue eyes - daisy kaltrina - “white-blue eyes”

2 Likes

I love these so much!!! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you do The Village by Wrabel and/or Wellerman by The Longest Johns?

of course!

the village - “you young lost sinner” - persephone alma perdita - “a lost and destructive young woman”

wellerman - “the fight’s still on, the line’s not cut, and the whale’s not gone” - emrys theron firth - “an everlasting hunt at sea”

1 Like