Give me your honest opinon of this girl name

I am in love with the name “Kazleigh”. I’ve had some people tell me that they love it and it’s very cute but I’ve also got told its to “trendy, and ghetto” Also what do you think the best spelling is?

KazeLee
Kazleigh
Kaizleigh
Kazeleigh

I think certain sounds attract people and they make up names for them. Kazleigh is one of these inventions. The “ay” and “ee” sounds are currently the rage ([name]Bailey[/name], [name]Hailey[/name], [name]Kaylee[/name] etc…). I don’t like it very much and I don’t think it would age very well. The best spelling for a non-name: Kazeleigh.

I agree with the above, and to be honest I hate it.

I wish those people who told you it was “ghetto” would realize what they are actually saying and then not use that term again.

I do think the spelling/sound is trendy. It sort of sounds like [name]Paisley[/name] with a K and reminds me too much of the [name]Kinsley[/name], Kensley, [name]Tinsley[/name] train. If I had to choose, I think Kazeleigh is the best spelling.

it sounds really cute, but maybe you could spell it in a different way. like Kaisley

Agree. A spelling like Kaisley or Kazely would feel a lot less trendy.

But if I had to pick one, I’d say Kazeleigh.

Yes I agree the alternative spellings of Kaisley or Kaisely may come across better. I tend to think names ending in leigh do tend to sound a bit trendy. Though one of the nicest ones of these I hear that is similar is [name]Keeleigh[/name]/[name]Keeley[/name]

I definitely think it’s trendy, and very…just a poor choice for a name.

Best spelling isn’t on there, I’d say: Kazley

I’d spell it Cazley or Kazley. I can see the appeal, but it has a very tryndee vibe.

Sorry, I don’t like it. Of your spellings, I’d probably choose Kazeleigh; if I had to use it myself, I’d spell it Kaisley. Best wishes!

Honestly, I really dislike it. I find most names with a z in them to look tacky.

I think this name is rather cute for a girl. I would also say go with spelling Kaisley or I also like Kayzlie

It’s not my taste, but I agree with others, “Kaisley” would be an improvement.

sorry, i think it looks made up and so trendy that it would not date well. there is no good way to spell it.

Did you make it up or is it a legit name? [name]How[/name] do you pronounce the “kaz” part?

I’m sorry, but I do not like this name at all. It feels made up and trendy to the point of tacky. I’ve been trying to focus more lately on names that age well, and I just cannot see a 45-year-old woman named Kazleigh wandering around.

I know someone else with the name so maybe they made it up. Isn’t every name “made up” at some point in time? It’s pronounced like [name]Paisley[/name] but with a K. I would rather spell it without a Z but think people woudn’t know how to pronouce it then

I wouldn’t worry, most would pronounce [name]Paisley[/name] right so why not Kaisley or similar?

Maybe, but the -leigh endings would probably prove difficult, too. Kazleigh would probably be mispronounced as KAZ-lee, and Kazeleigh as KAZ-uh-lee. With the Kaisley or Caisley spelling, people will make a connection to its rhyme with [name]Paisley[/name] when they see it like pp said.

I agree with kenzi the best spelling is Kaisley but there are much nicer names out there I suggest you think of this as a GP name ie a guillty pleasure name. (ie one you love but wouldn’t use).

rollo