Give me your opinions on my top names!

These are my favorite combos recently, and I’d love to hear your opinions on them! Please don’t hold back!

Girls:

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]

Boys:

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]

thanks!

1 Like

Tessa Jane - a bit plain, but still very lovely.
Molly Amelia - the sounds are too repetitive for my liking. Molly Amoret or Molly Amabel would be sweet.
Sophie Matilda - not a fan of either name, but they flow as a combi and work well together.
June Elizabeth - I have June Elisabeth on my list, so of course I love this! June is such a bright, endearing name.
Felicity Lane - this is gorgeous! A bit wordy, but I love it anyway!

Elijah Holden - not my style, but it’s a strong combo that flows well.
August Bell - I adore August, but I would personally opt for a more masculine middle. August Beck or August Bram would be lovely.
Finley Hazel - Finley is wonderful, and I really like Hazel with it! I’m a sucker for a good nature name in the middle!
Elliott Christian - definitely not my preferred spelling for Elliott, but it’s a wonderful name all the same! Christian makes a nice middle name, and I think it flows well here.
Cameron Jay - Cameron used to be one of my favorites! I still really like it, and Jay is so cool in this combo!

Overall, I love your list! June Elizabeth, Felicity Lane, and Finley Hazel are my favorites!

1 Like

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]- This flows really well and it’s cute

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]- I think both names having a ‘lee’ pronunciation make’s this combo a bit odd, but It’s still
likable

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]- I don’t love this one but I like it

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]- I love Combos where one name is short and the other long, so I like this one

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]- I like it, though the translation [name_u]Happy[/name_u] Path I don’t love lol

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u]- A really good combo I think

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u]- I like it but since [name_u]Bell[/name_u] is usually used as a girl’s name, I personally wouldn’t use it (Don’t want any teasing)

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u]- Two really common names I’m not that crazy about, still like it tho

[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]- I like it but I think [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jayce[/name_u] is a little better

1 Like

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - simple but quite lovely!
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - like the combo of a short, spunky name like [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and the longer more flowery name like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - Both classics that work well together
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - [name_f]My[/name_f] second favorite of your girl combos! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the short name with the long name and they work very well together!
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] - I love the way that [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is feminine and [name_u]Lane[/name_u] is more masculine and balances [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] out, it’s definitely my favourite combo of yours!

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] but I’m personally not a fan of [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] - [name_m]Classic[/name_m] combo, I like the usage of [name_u]Bell[/name_u] which makes the combo a bit more whimsical!
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] - This combo gives me more of a nature-y feel which I like
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] - Both classic names and they work well together!
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] - This combo feels American, but in a good way! It makes me think of a movie star!

1 Like

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]- personally I associate [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with different things, so it’s not my fav combo. very darling though! I feel like she would have to own at least one pair of [name_m]Doc[/name_m] [name_m]Martens[/name_m]!
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]- Surprisingly, I love this one! on my own, I wouldn’t have even thought of it! It’s kinda repetitive, but I don’t mind it. I like the name [name_f]Molly[/name_f], and an extra bonus to [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is that if she wants to do something really professional and doesn’t think [name_f]Molly[/name_f] would cut it, she could use [name_f]Amelia[/name_f].
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]- I don’t usually love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], but with [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], I think it’s really adorable and spunky!
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]- I love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as a middle! personally, for names like “August” I might name him [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] instead. It’s a very darling and sophisticated name! love it!
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]- I love the names separately, but together is even better! [name_u]Lane[/name_u] takes the cottagecore aspect of [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and makes it much more like a regular girl’s name. (still rare and beautiful) It sounds like a really honest name.

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u]- [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite of your combos. I just don’t feel like they flow together. Plus, I’m not a big fan of either name.
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u]- very handsome! I can’t stop picturing [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh! I adore [name_u]Bell[/name_u] as a masculine middle name, especially as opposed to feminine.
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]- I love everything about this name! The fact that hazel usually is a girls name, but there’s no reason for it, beautiful combo work, [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is such a stunning and handsome name without being like “percival”. [name_f]My[/name_f] fave of all your combos!
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u]- From your list, I get the vibe you don’t love the names like [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], etc. So [name_u]Christian[/name_u] I feel is almost right around that corner. I think with [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] as the fn though, it blocks off that possibility.
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]- I almost would rather it be [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] (but I think this sounds bad). I think this boy could be a photographer for sure. It is such a handsome name!

hope this helps! :bouquet:

1 Like

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] – lovely and classic, gentle and warm.
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] – a little repetitive on the Ls, but the names vibe well together.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] – bubbly and bright & I enjoy the flow
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] – spunky, cute and well balanced
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] – zippy yet calm, I really like the way it could symbol a happy path

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] – neither name is my cup of tea but they flow nicely together
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] – love this, well balanced and [name_u]Bell[/name_u] feels unexpected but rounds off the combo nicely
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] – love seeing [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] on a boy, works well with [name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] – much like [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u]. I get down-to-earth, laid back imagery

1 Like

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] -gentle yet rugged and warm

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - a tiny bit tongue-twistery for me, but it isn’t bad or unusable

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - pretty and elegant

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - vintage and sweet

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] -fun and bubbly

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] -charming and handsome

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] - cool, warm and sweet

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] - fun and cute but handsome too

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] - love [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Christian[/name_u] not so much, but they work well together and flow!

[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] - i like the CJ initials

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts-

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] Jane-That’s so darling! I really like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. It’s girly yet not frilly. Kind of sporty. Sweet & a little spunky but gentle. It’s simple & well known but not at all popular. And it has the easy lovable nn of [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] sounds really natural & pleasant.

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] Amelia-I think I like [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. It’s soft & friendly & simple & has a bit of vintage charm. I also like it for a nn for maybe [name_f]Maureen[/name_f] or [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]. I absolutely love the [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] part, but I do think that this combo may have too many 'M’s.

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Matilda-This flows really well. I like [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] fine; it doesn’t floor me, but it’s not unpleasant. I do prefer the spelling [name_f]Sofie[/name_f]. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] especially paired with all of the Sophias is really popular.

[name_u]June[/name_u] Elizabeth-What a lovely clean classic combo. Sure, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is filler, but I love it anyway. I like [name_u]June[/name_u] & really love [name_f]Junie[/name_f].

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Lane-I love love love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. It’s so posh but in a charming way & not a snobby way. I don’t generally like [name_u]Lane[/name_u] for a girl, but paired with the frilly [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], this totally works.

Boys-

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] Holden-Beautiful combo. [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] is soft yet masculine & [name_u]Holden[/name_u] is kind of cool & outdoorsy. [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] is super popular if that bothers you. [name_f]My[/name_f] good friends have a little babe named [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]. I love saying his name in my head, but when I call him that out loud it does seem a little long. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_u]Eli[/name_u]? It may or may not be unavoidable.

[name_u]August[/name_u] Bell-Hm. I love [name_u]August[/name_u]. It gives me similar vibes to [name_u]Holden[/name_u]. Sort of artsy & thoughtful & outdoorsy. Great nn options too. I don’t like [name_u]Bell[/name_u] for a boy.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] Hazel-I love [name_u]Finley[/name_u], but am really picky about the spelling. [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] seems way more playful rough and tumble boyish. I don’t know why that one letter makes such a difference. I am loving [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] for a girl lately, so don’t know if I care for it in the mn spot here.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] Christian-Elliott is lovely. Smart & friendly & easy going. Well known but not over done. I don’t love [name_u]Christian[/name_u], but it’s fine as is this combo.

[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] Jay-Cameron doesn’t do much for me, & this whole combo feels a bit early 2000s dated.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] – It’s simple, yet sweet – one of those names that I think few people, if any, would dislike!
  • [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] – Cute, but a bit of a mouthful with both names sharing such strong M and L sounds. Not unusable; just not as strong and balanced as the others on this list.
  • [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] – Absolutely adorable! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.
  • [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] – Very smart-sounding. I like the balance of peppy, vintage [name_u]June[/name_u] with steady, classic [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].
  • [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] – It sounds like the address for a charming little cottage, but it’s pretty and I love it.

• [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] – Nms, but it flows well, and I think the names work perfectly fine together.
  • [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] – Tbh, it sounds a bit wordy to me.
  • [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] – Personally, don’t love [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (for either sex), but I think the flow is fine. Not as nicely balanced, though, as [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u].
  • [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] – I’m pretty neutral on this one. It sounds very strong and classic, which is never a bad thing, but it doesn’t wow me.
  • [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] – I like it! It has a cozy, carefree, boy-next-door kind of feel. Very sweet.
1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ~ this name feels very classic, timeless, understated and elegant.

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] ~ personally I’ve never been a fan of [name_f]Molly[/name_f] I prefer [name_f]Polly[/name_f] however [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] sounds pretty in the middle name slot. I would love [name_f]Polly[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f].

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is a sweet endearing name very sweet and I think [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] makes a lovely middle for her.

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] ~ oh I adore [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! [name_u]June[/name_u] is such a lovely vintage name with a warm summery vibe she’s great. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] makes a charming middle name for [name_u]June[/name_u] she’s so regal, sophisticated and classic. I would use this name for sure!

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] ~ incredibly sophisticated, well polished, graceful, sassy and fun. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is such a lovely virtue name and [name_u]Lane[/name_u] makes a wonderful middle name as a sweet storybook vibe.

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] ~ I love [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] he’s so handsome, strong and biblical. [name_u]Holden[/name_u] makes a fabulous middle name for [name_u]Elijah[/name_u].

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] ~ I love the summery warm and inviting vibes of [name_u]August[/name_u] and I think [name_u]Bell[/name_u] makes a fab middle name.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] ~ I love [name_u]Finley[/name_u] he’s so gentle, wholesome, endearing and peaceful. I like the nickname [name_u]Finn[/name_u] as well. I think [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] makes an interesting middle name.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] ~ I like both names but not overly keen on the flow

[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] ~ very strong handsome choice that feels distinguished and classic

1 Like