Give Some Emojis, Get a Name!

This is similar to other games I’ve seen on here, but it’s exactly what it sounds like! Give a set of emojis, and I’ll give you both a male and female name that I think could be represented by those emojis! (comment if you want a gender neutral one too)!

Exciting! How about:

:kite::sun_with_face::woman_cartwheeling:

:butterfly: :two_hearts: :cherry_blossom:

:heart::blush::smiley:

:sunny: :baseball: :leaves:

ooo fun!!

:fairy: :bouquet: :ballet_shoes:

:crescent_moon::four_leaf_clover::art:

@EagleEyes [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Yasmine[/name_f] and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]

@clair.de.lune [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Jules[/name_u]

@venezio [name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_f]Adelyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]

@bird_s_eye [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] and [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] [name_u]Nico[/name_u]

@Hufflepuff4 [name_u]Jade[/name_u] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] and [name_u]Prescott[/name_u] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]

4 Likes

@winterlyricalfox ahhhh seraphina poet and maximillian nico are perfection!! :sparkles:

1 Like

This sounds really fun, how about…

:milky_way: :cloud: :telescope: :umbrella: :hourglass: :herb:

:sunny: :strawberry: :bug:

Could I get a gender neutral name too please? TIA!!

:brain: :coffee: :books: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

:ear_of_rice::bouquet::dizzy::mushroom:

:dog2::evergreen_tree: :milky_way:

:sun_with_face: :tulip: :woman_fairy: :sparkles: :rainbow:

Such a sweet idea! Using a handful from my ‘recently used’ section…
:lotus::ballet_shoes::blueberries::dog::honey_pot::roller_skate::swan:

Thanks for doing this!

:crazy_face: :leaves: :books:
Xx

1 Like

@halinka [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] (one of my top combos!!)

@copper_porcupine [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u], and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

@GoldenNebula88 [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Linus[/name_m]

@october.sunflower [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]

@PackRat-Terrier [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

@alessia810 [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Franklin[/name_u]

@snowmaiden [name_f]Alana[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] and [name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]

@XxIzzixX [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f] and [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

4 Likes

You forgot me! @winterlyricalfox

@Lindseylloyd052399 ooh sorry!!

[name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] and [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] [name_m]Lance[/name_m]