Glitches

Yes, of course! I’ll let you know as well if I figure out the problem! :blush:

1 Like

How do I access my ‘Account’ area of Nameberry on mobile. It’s not in the menu!

@minxtruck [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have the red account button over the log out button? Took me forever to realise that it’s my normal Nameberry account - I thought it was part of [name_u]Baby[/name_u] name dna since that’s right above it!

No, this is what my mobile menu looks like, I can’t see anything more than this:

1 Like

@minxtruck What device/browser is this please?

In the meantime, you should be able to access your account by way of this link: https://nameberry.com/account

Hey mods :blush:

We were referring to the list of ‘popular unique names’ that starts HERE for a game, but the linked page where the full list continues (Top Unique Names | Nameberry) is resulting in a 404 error at the moment. When you get a chance would you please be able to look into this? Thank you!

@charlottenina if you de-capitalise [name_u]Unique[/name_u], the link will work. Thanks for the heads-up, I will ask for this to be redirected!

1 Like

@katinka ah brill, thank you! I feel silly for not trying that before posting :see_no_evil:

1 Like

No worries, easy to miss!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @minxtruck, we think we have found a fix for this. Could you please test when you get a chance? Thanks!

Yes!! So much better, can actually login/out and see my account now. Thanks [name_f]Emma[/name_f]! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great news! Thanks for testing :slight_smile:

I don’t know if this is a glitch, but I can’t post in the ‘All about nameberry quick question thread” but I can post in other threads in other topics

What happens when you try?

It says saving in the blue bar at the bottom for a while and then a message comes up that says 502 error

I have been seeing sporadic error messages as well. It may be because it’s a longer thread. Could you try again in an hour or two and let me know if the problem persists?

1 Like

It’s working now!

1 Like

When I look at names by letter from the main site I just get an alphabetical list, not by popularity. Anyone else have this problem? Specifically I tried starting with S for girls

[name_f]My[/name_f] email address won’t sync from my computer to phone. I still have my account, but I can’t see my lists or updated UC from my phone.

@hellobanjo

Are you talking about the alphabetical grid on the homepage? How did the names used to display – in order of NB/real-world popularity?

@clair.de.lune

I suspect this has to do with the unexpected and unprecedented way your new username just magically seemed to become attached to your old account. I’m not sure how to fix this, I’m afraid.

When you log in on your phone, are you using this or your old email address? What username do you see? How many forum posts on the account?

1 Like