The names aren’t linked for me; I’ll post them below if that’s helpful :blush:

[name_f]Lilienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Floralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lahja[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsabet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Elsabet[/name_f] is the only one that works for me

1 Like

Lately I’ve been having an issue where when I like posts, sometimes the number next to the heart doesn’t change, the new number just appears on top:
The same thing happens when I vote on some polls, it displays both the options and the results on top of each other. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing it or how to fix it? Thank you!

3 Likes

I have seen this a couple of times since the latest Discourse update. If you refresh or return to the page later, is it still like this? It does look like the likes are still going through, even if the number looks a bit messy.

1 Like

It’s fixed when I refresh or come back later! I guess I’ll just reload when it happens and hope it’ll sort itself out soon. Thanks again!

1 Like

so I’ve just noticed that it says I hearted a comment that I definitely did not, and now it wont let me unheart it.

I see there are other issues with liking posts, so maybe it’s related?

I noticed the same thing earlier this week, but thought I must have accidentally liked the post while scrolling and assumed that I couldn’t unlike it after a certain length of time.

1 Like

That is the case with likes; there’s a certain timeframe after which you can’t unlike.

1 Like

@Schyler I’m glad it isn’t just me! I was so confused when it said I had liked it, because I usually try to be careful about not accidentally liking things/unliking them immediately when I do :sweat_smile: the colored heart is very obvious so I’m like 99% sure I didn’t like the post myself!

@katinka thank you! do you happen to know what the timeframe is?

I think it’s 10 mins

1 Like

for this list: 1770 Boy Names Ending in O | Nameberry

when I go to ‘all’ and scroll, once I get to G it says “loading” and then turns to this error:

I think there might be some errors on the Top [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Names in Hungary page? The list has the top girls name as [name_m]Levente[/name_m] and the top boys name as [name_f]Hanna[/name_f], but the description at the top of the page says:

Along with [name_f]Hanna[/name_f], other popular girl names in Hungary include [name_f]Zoé[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Léna[/name_f], and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. In addition to [name_m]Levente[/name_m], the top boy names include [name_m]Máté[/name_m], [name_u]Dominik[/name_u], [name_m]Bence[/name_m], and [name_m]Olivér[/name_m].

I think the top girls/boys name(s) have been mixed up?

I keep getting the problem where once I click on a poll option or like a post it shows up on top of it. Like this:

The weird thing is when I press the buttons to take a screenshot on my phone it fixes, only with those buttons.
4 Likes

I’ve been having an issue with polls lately!
It wont let me scroll passed this:

so I’m unable to make any polls! sometimes this happens and then randomly starts working again, but I can’t get it to fix itself today!

It’s not a great fix, but I’ve found that if I scroll down and back up it usually fixes itself!

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion @rubylark!

I’m afraid I haven’t seen either of these issues @leaftree and @regionlatbest. I’m guessing you’ve tried refreshing the page when this happens?

3 Likes

Yes! I’ve tried refreshing the page, I deleted the comment and started a new one, I’ve left to another thread and came back, I’ve even gotten out of the site completely and came back!

This used to happen months ago I remember a few users mentioning it, but I haven’t had many issues with it until recently.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve tried everything! I’m sorry, I don’t know what could be causing this. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any extensions installed? [name_u]An[/name_u] adblocker or similar? You could try disabling those or doing a trial run in private/incognito browsing mode to see if there could be something in your browser interacting weirdly with the site.

Thank you @rubylark ! I’ll try that next time it happens

1 Like

Oh I never thought about that, mine isn’t fully updated either, it’s on IOS16, I’ll update it and let you know if anything changes.

1 Like