Glory with Merit?

Looking for a name for a little girl who will be the younger sister of [name_u]Merit[/name_u]. I am really liking [name_f]Glory[/name_f]. Are [name_f]Glory[/name_f] and [name_u]Merit[/name_u] too “cutesy” as sisters?

The word theme is definitely present, but they sound nice together. [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] and [name_u]Merit[/name_u] are also beautiful!

1 Like

I agree with @anon57824181. If a word theme is your style, I think they pair nicely! It doesn’t strike me as too cutesy, I think they are lovely. I would just consider if sticking with wordy names would make possible future name selections difficult.

They do feel matchy but it’s quite cute! They sound different enough and I think they make a nice set :slight_smile:

I clearly am not techy enough to use this forum, because it said I can’t respond to individual people, so I’m just going to post “thank you” to everyone here!

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it! The software has some strange rules sometimes :sweat_smile:

Glory and [name_u]Merit[/name_u] are sweet and positive together. The theme is quite strong, but the sounds of each name are very different so I think they absolutely work.

Good luck!

1 Like

I can see the theme but not too cutesy at all.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Glory[/name_f] with [name_u]Merit[/name_u]! [name_f]Virtue[/name_f] names are kind of my favorite, so I might be a little biased.

1 Like

I think they go together excellently! And I love them both individually as well.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Glory[/name_f] and [name_u]Merit[/name_u].

1 Like