Go with my long time favorite or new crush?

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] are both on our list for a boy. I’ve loved [name_m]Liam[/name_m] for years and keep coming back to it. I know it’s incredibly popular but I still think it’s handsome and that modern classic that I’m gonna love years from now. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is a new name crush, so that makes me a little hesitant. I really love the ‘o’ ending & its simplicity.

As far as sibling names go, I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] make good set but I also like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] with [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] (& both with [name_f]Stella[/name_f] which is our top girl choice).

So what do you think? Longtime fav or new crush? I kinda feel like we should pick between them. Boy names have been so hard for us!!!

If you have time, wait. [name_m]New[/name_m] crushes could be become long time faves otherwise go with the long time favourite, especially if it’s been a very long time favourite because you won’t regret him.

When in doubt, always go with a long-time favorite.

My thoughts exactly.

While [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] are my favorite set from your choices, I think you can’t go wrong with a long time favorite. [name_m]Liam[/name_m] is lovely.

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] are my favorites. I think long time favorite is best.

Agreeing with everybody else that going with a long-time favorite would be best. I think you probably won’t ever regret using a name you loved for a long time, but you might regret going with a new crush if the crush fades.

[name_m]Long[/name_m]-time favourite all the way! But, as PPs said, if you have time, wait. Maybe [name_m]Leo[/name_m] becomes a long-time favourite, maybe your love for it fades in a month.

We have until [name_f]October[/name_f] but the gender is a surprise. :slight_smile: I’m feeling confident about a girl name but really wanting to settle into a boy name & I’m having a hard time. I’d love to have just one or two names I really, really love but nothing is feeling completely right. Maybe its a girl!