Goat sister for Juniper (includes pics)

We have two baby girl goats who are in need of names! I am fairly set on Juniper (nn Junie) for one, and ideally looking at a plant name for her sister too. The top contenders right now are Ivy, Briar, Jasmine, Hazel and Magnolia (nn Maggie). I would love to hear your thoughts on these names and any other suggestions you may have. Thanks!

6 Likes

I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]! [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] and [name_f]Junie[/name_f]!

4 Likes

they’re so cute! I second Juniper nn Junie and Magnolia nn Maggie!! <3
maybe Clover nn Clove or Clovie could work, too?

3 Likes

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] together have been my top pair for any animal name for a few years now! I love love love although I’d probably go with [name_f]Junie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and…
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_u]Cypress[/name_u]
[name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f]

2 Likes

They look so cute!

I once knew a goat named [name_f]Iris[/name_f], which really suited her. It think it could also work well with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] could also work well for a goat because many goats love to eat willow leaves. [name_m]Willy[/name_m] is a possible nickname for [name_u]Willow[/name_u].

I think [name_f]Clover[/name_f] would be really cute, like @venezio suggested.

Lastly, I have a suggestion that’s a little more out there but I think it’s a lovely name for an animal: Sunflower (nn Sunny)!

Thanks for the input. We have decided to go with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] (Maggie) for the little black and white girl, along with sister, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] (Junie).

2 Likes

I love those names for them!

They’re so cute! I used to have a couple goats growing up. I like [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] the best!