Going in circles

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all,
I am going in circles trying to find a name for our boy (sibling [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] aka “[name_f]Lolo[/name_f]”). I have adjusted some names from the last time I posted and would love to hear from more of you. I would like to hear about your thoughts about the actual name and what you think of when you hear that name. I have hesitation with each name for one reason or another (overthinking everything) so I am trying to work through that. I cannot figure out how to do a poll, so please comment below. Thank you.

In no particular order:
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] (“[name_u]Sam[/name_u]”)
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] nn [name_u]Sam[/name_u] - This pairs so well with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lolo[/name_f]! [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is handsome and timeless!

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] - Seems a little more modern. Perhaps [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] or [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] with the nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u]? I do love [name_u]Finn[/name_u] in general.

[name_u]James[/name_u] - Pairs well with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], but nothing really stands out about this name for me.

[name_u]Max[/name_u] - I’ve always thought this sounded like a dog name, but most people wouldn’t, that’s just my personal opinion. A little nickname-y on its own next to [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]. [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] nn [name_u]Max[/name_u]?

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - Very handsome and pairs well with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]!

[name_u]Miles[/name_u] - I don’t really have anything to say about [name_u]Miles[/name_u]. It’s a solid name and works well enough with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] - This is my personal favorite from your list! It’s such a great, underused classic!

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] get my votes, with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] as a close third!

From your list, my favorites with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] are [name_u]Miles[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] and [name_u]Miles[/name_u]; [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. Both seem perfect to me. They’re timeless, not overused, and sound great with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]. I actually like all the names on your list, but those two strike me as the best style match for your daughter’s name. I think it’s because [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] strikes me as a modern classic, whereas I think of [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] as very traditional, and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] feel very light and current. [name_u]Miles[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] seem to hit that same sweet spot [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] does. Plus they’re great names individually! I really don’t think you can go wrong here though–you have a very solid list full of great names, all of which are very wearable and would sound lovely with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - I suppose it’s a good, strong name, but I can’t help finding it a little boring. I just know so many Sams.
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] - I really like this name. It’s short and playful and gives me strong outdoorsy vibes.
[name_u]James[/name_u] - A very handsome classic, if a little common.
[name_u]Max[/name_u] - Such a cheeky little name, but definitely a great choice! Probably my favorite with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - I adore [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! It’s such smart and charming classic. However, I don’t find it to be the best style match for [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].
[name_u]Miles[/name_u] - Oh, I love [name_u]Miles[/name_u], too. There’s something sweet and gentle about the name, yet it feels rather reckless and effortlessly cool at the same time. Would also be a great sibling name for [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] a lot, but I don’t think it’s my favorite of your list.

With [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], I’m rooting for either [name_u]Max[/name_u] or [name_u]Miles[/name_u]!

I think [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] sound the best with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], leaning towards [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] for the nickname potential.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] (“[name_u]Sam[/name_u]”) sounds like a solid choice. Versatile, friendly and classic

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] - on trend, simple and easy to wear

[name_u]James[/name_u] is a bit dull

[name_u]Max[/name_u] - simple, cheery and well fitting with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - classic and versatile, sweet and strong

[name_u]Miles[/name_u] - classic but distinctive, familiar but not overused

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] - charming and cheerful

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] are my faves with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lolo[/name_f].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts-

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]/[name_u]Sam[/name_u]-I love it. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is smart, down to earth & kind. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] is a little more sporty, but still sounds like a sweet guy. This goes really nicely w/[name_f]Lauren[/name_f]. It’s sort of common, but not terribly over done. And its a classic.

[name_u]Finn[/name_u]-I love this one too. It’s just charming & sporty & witty. It’s simple & cute w/[name_f]Lolo[/name_f].

[name_u]James[/name_u]-Another nice solid classic. Not super exciting & very popular, but a great name. I love the nns [name_u]Jem[/name_u] & Jass. I don’t care for [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] much, but it’s okay.

[name_u]Max[/name_u]-I love this one also! It’s on my shortish list, even though it’s way popular. Very cute w/your daughter’s name. [name_u]Max[/name_u] sounds a like a lovable spunky little go getter. I like [name_u]Max[/name_u] on its own, but also think that [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] or [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] would be nice w/[name_f]Lauren[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lolo[/name_f].

[name_m]Henry[/name_m]-I love this name, but it’s sooo popular. More-so than [name_u]Max[/name_u] or [name_u]James[/name_u] in my area at least. It’s super sweet though. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] sounds like such a nice guy. I love the nn [name_m]Hank[/name_m] mostly.

[name_u]Miles[/name_u]-This is okay. Super popular in my area too, but just doesn’t have the same classic charm as some of the others.

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]-Good solid name. I don’t love it, but it’s nice. I think that [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] & [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] nn [name_f]Lolo[/name_f] & [name_m]Zac[/name_m] would be cool! [name_m]Ike[/name_m] is also fun.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile: