Good news!

Our twin boys arrived on [name_f]Monday[/name_f] [name_u]December[/name_u] 7, and baby B even has a name! So I can stop bothering you all with endless polls and threads :wink: They were born at 32 weeks and 2 days, but are doing well considering. And most importantly, their names are [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] Pythagoras (nn [name_f]Lenya[/name_f]) and [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] Zakynthos (probably nn Dymi). They join half brother Hjörtur [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] and big brother [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] Húni.

Leonid is a name that I’ve liked for a long time, but I forgot about a little over the past few years. Around the time I got pregnant we were watching the tv series Chernobyl, and there was a character called [name_m]Leonid[/name_m]. Something just clicked, and my SO and I both knew that was the one if we were having a boy. It honors my SO’s Russian side of the family and our love for astronomy.
Pythagoras is a name my SO came up with. He loves mathematics (I don’t), but I adore this name. It makes me happy every time I say it out loud.

Naming baby B was a struggle, and I went into the delivery room with several options. When he was born, I just knew he had to be [name_m]Endymion[/name_m]. It was the only one that felt right. It has the astronomy link with [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] and honors our love for Greek mythology.
Zakynthos has a very special significance to me personally because of the name of the island. It’s a very meaningful place for me and my twin brother.

Thank you to everyone who helped me chose the names, especially [name_m]Endymion[/name_m]’s name. There’s a few people who helped me out especially and showed a lot of patience… You know who you are :wink:

66 Likes

Congratulations! They have lovely (and very cool!) names :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations! [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] Pythagoras and [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] Zakynthos are amazing names. I’m glad they are doing well and hope you are as well!

3 Likes

Congratulations! :white_heart: [name_u]Love[/name_u] their names!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Your boys have such sweet, strong names! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations! They have such lovely names!

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations on your wonderfully named boys! Best of luck :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats and what cool names!

1 Like

Congratulations!! They have wonderful names! :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: So happy to hear that they have arrived safely and have been given the perfect names. [name_f]Lenya[/name_f] & Dymi are such adorable nicknames, too!

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] is one of my favorite names, I’m happy to see it being used!

1 Like

Congratulations! So glad to hear about your healthy baby boys.

1 Like

Congratulations! So glad they made it here safely. They have absolutely beautiful names :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I’ve been following your journey on the momberry threads, and I’m so glad to hear that they are doing well! I will continue to pray for you and your family! Also, you picked beautiful names for your little boys! :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations again. Always said you would find the perfect name for [name_u]Baby[/name_u] B in the end!

1 Like

Congratulations Rosebeth such strong names!

1 Like

Their names are fantastic!! huge congratulations xx

1 Like