Good news!

Beautiful names with such nice meanings and connections for you.

Love the info behind Zakynthos knowing what a support your twin brother has been throughout this pregnancy!

1 Like

Congratulations! Gorgeous name choices, all the best to you & your family :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] and [name_m]Endymion[/name_m]. You and your SO have chosen wonderful names. I love the nicknames [name_f]Lenya[/name_f] & Dymi too!

2 Likes

Congratulations! You landed on such perfect names, and I’m so glad that the babies are doing well in spite of their early arrival :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I’m glad you landed on a name for [name_u]Baby[/name_u] B, you chose beautifully. [name_f]Lenya[/name_f] and Dymi sound so sweet together too :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] and [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] are a truly dreamy set!

1 Like

Congratulations! You have the most beautiful sibset. I’m so incredibly excited for you and your growing family. I’m delighted to hear that they are healthy. I feel way too excited about this haha, I’ve been SO looking forward to this announcement. All the names you were considering were beautiful but ultimately I love your decision! What an exciting road ahead!

1 Like

Haha, thank you :blush: I really appreciated your advice!

Congratulations :tada:
It was a pleasure voting on your polls and knowing it’s helping you choose!

1 Like

Congratulations and lots of love to you and your family! Both names are lovely. I especially adore [name_m]Leonid[/name_m]!

1 Like

Congratulations! Their names are absolutely wonderful!

1 Like

Congratulations!! How wonderful!

1 Like

Congratulations!
[name_m]Leonid[/name_m] Pythagoras is such a perfect name! I’m thrilled to see you ended up chosing [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] Zakynthos, although I’ve also seen so many other great names in your posts. I love the astronomical, mathematical, mythological and personal associations. These are trully magnificent names! The nicknames [name_f]Lenya[/name_f] and Dymi are adorable.
Best of luck to you and your family!

2 Likes

Unique names! ([name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe they’re normal in your country, I don’t know-) I like them a lot. :slight_smile:

Thank you. They’re unique where we live as well, [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] is probably the most familiar of them.

1 Like

Lenya and Dymi are so cute!! Congrats on your babies and their lovely names.

Hey @Rosebeth! I was just thinking about your beautiful sons’ names, and I was wondering how you pronounce [name_m]Endymion[/name_m]? I know there’s a couple different ways, and I wanted to make sure I was saying it right! I’m adding the name to my own list. :slight_smile:

We say ehn-dih-MEE-on (“eh” as in bed and “ih” as in kid). I know that in [name_f]English[/name_f] it’s pronounced En-DIH-mee-uhn, but to us that feels less natural, although it still makes sense. We’ve also noticed that most people where we live instinctively pronounce it the way we do. I’m glad you like our little boy’s name!

1 Like

I’m sorry this is so late, but I somehow missed this announcement! I’ve been following your posts since (before?) your second son was born! I’m so happy to see what names you finally chose! [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] & [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] are absolutely beautiful, all of your boys have incredible names actually!!! The meaning behind the names are lovely, too!
also, I’m particularly thrilled to see [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] used, I love the name so much!
congratulations on your two new additions!!! wishing you and your family the best! :heart:

Thank you so much! It was a hard choice but I’m glad we went with [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] in the end, it fits him perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like