Good Tweenage Story Idea?

Okay, it’s about this toddler name [name]Weston[/name] (need help with better name) who has a babysitter. The babysitter, though, turns out to be a ghost, which it tells you from the prologue. So [name]Weston[/name] grows up with [name]Kinley[/name] (the ghost lady), not realizing she’s a ghost till the middle, because she was kinder than most babysitters, and when he finds out that she’s a ghost, he tries to run away, but if he does, then (something that I don’t know yet happens…xD)

Any suggestions/[name]Weston[/name] name ideas/comments?

Wow, interesting idea! :slight_smile: I like it!

So, what sort of person is [name]Weston[/name]? What does he look like? What are his parents like - would they name him something classic, or trendy? That should give you some ideas. [name]Till[/name] then, some random ideas: [name]Murray[/name], [name]Wesley[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Kai[/name], Astor, [name]Alaric[/name], [name]Mikey[/name], [name]Sheridan[/name], [name]Emerson[/name], [name]Floyd[/name], [name]Evander[/name], [name]Arden[/name], [name]Easton[/name], Northley, [name]Soren[/name], [name]Callum[/name]. (Does [name]Weston[/name] not suit him? What about [name]Weston[/name] nn [name]West[/name]?)

As for [name]Kinley[/name] and general plot development, ask questions. Such as: how did she die? Does [name]Weston[/name] what to know how she died? Does he even want to? Is [name]Kinley[/name] back with a vengeance, or does she just want to lead a normal life babysitting? [name]How[/name] will she react when [name]Weston[/name] leaves? Why is she babysitting [name]Weston[/name] specifically - is there something about the house or even [name]Weston[/name] himself that is ‘magnetic’ to her?

[name]Hope[/name] this helps. :slight_smile:

Okay, well, [name]Kinley[/name] chose him to try and stray away from her obnoxious brother and also to protect him from the looney Mr. [name]Rio[/name], who was the person who killed her. He has auburn-brown hair and [name]Athena[/name]-gray eyes. [name]Weston[/name], never really knows why she chose him, and when she reveals herself as a ghost… well, he isn’t very curious… and I was thinking that I would find out what she says while I write :slight_smile:

I know what you mean - sometimes you have to put a character in that situation and start writing it before you know how they’ll behave.

Still - spooky… do you mean that if [name]Weston[/name] runs away from [name]Kinley[/name], he will no longer be protected from Mr. [name]Rio[/name]?

I think [name]Weston[/name] actually suits your main character, but if you decide to change it, here are some names that say grey eyes, auburn hair to me:
[name]Greyson[/name]/[name]Grayson[/name] nn [name]Grey[/name]/[name]Gray[/name]
[name]Selwyn[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Florian[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name] nn [name]Sol[/name] or Solo
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] nn [name]Nate[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]William[/name] nn [name]Will[/name] or [name]Liam[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]