Gorgeous baby boy is here!

oh he’s just lovely! and i adore his name! welcome to the world, robin :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I got it second hand, but the brand is “precious little moments”.

1 Like

Oh, sweet little [name_u]Robin[/name_u]! :pleading_face: He is absolutely precious! Congratulations!

1 Like

what an absolute sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
congratulations, he has a lovely name!!

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name! :blue_heart:

1 Like

What a cutie! Congratulations!

1 Like

Aw, i so love [name_u]Robin[/name_u] for a boy! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

I can’t believe I missed this announcement - I have a little boy called [name_u]Robin[/name_u] as well so obviously think you couldn’t have picked a more perfect name. Congratulations! :heart:

[name_u]Wonderful[/name_u]! How is it aging with him? Still love it? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you get a lot of comments on it being more popular with females (true for my part of the world)?

1 Like

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]! I love this name so much :heart:

Thank you :slight_smile: We do, too!

Still in love with his name, and it suits him perfectly! We’re in the UK and here [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is pretty 50/50 as far as I know, with women spelling it mostly [name_f]Robyn[/name_f]. I’m from Finland originally though where [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is exclusively a masculine name. We’ve had a couple of situations where people have assumed he’s a girl but we also take a very liberal approach to baby clothes and dress him in all the colours including pink, so I think that’s the reason why rather than his name. We don’t see it as a huge deal and it’s a quick correction, and people just shrug it off.

Strangers have complimented his name and tend to say it makes them think of [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Hood! :green_heart: With our family being so international, I love that everyone from my Croatian friend’s mother to my Swedish great aunt and my wife’s grandma from a [name_u]Southern[/name_u] U.S. state can pronounce it with ease.

1 Like

Congratulations to parents and family! Your son is super sweet and he has a great name he will be proud of. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to 2023! :partying_face:

So glad you like it :slight_smile: