GP of the day (Part 2)

phoenix :bird:‍:fire:

10 Likes

Zaleska[name_f]Eska[/name_f]" :wilted_flower: :bat: :wine_glass: :european_castle:

Zaleska is the name of the alleged daughter of [name_m]Vlad[/name_m] the Impaler and his wife [name_f]Ilona[/name_f] Szilágyi. Her existence is strongly believed by some historians, and she would have been called [name_f]Maria[/name_f] Zaleska or [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Zaleska. In Dracula’s Daughter, a 1936 American vampire horror film, she is the daughter of [name_m]Count[/name_m] [name_m]Dracula[/name_m], and is a vampire herself.

16 Likes

Oooh Zaleska is so incredibly cool and this background is amazing!

2 Likes

Simonella :ribbon: :sparkles:

[name_f]Simi[/name_f] or [name_f]Nell[/name_f]

11 Likes

Merwenna :basket: :shell: :ocean:

9 Likes

[name_f]Buttercup[/name_f] :blossom:

12 Likes

Liluokalani

not sure how to pronounce it, but it looks pretty

5 Likes

[name_m]Oakley[/name_m] :fox_face::ear_of_rice::brown_heart:

8 Likes

[name_f]Godeliva[/name_f] & [name_f]Godelieve[/name_f] “Lieve” :wilted_flower: :european_castle: :swan:

“Beloved god, dear god”.

12 Likes

[name_m]Severin[/name_m] :snake:

11 Likes

[name_f]Poet[/name_f] :fallen_leaf::mantelpiece_clock::open_book:

10 Likes

[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] :wilted_flower:

13 Likes

Quintiliana “Liana or [name_f]Tilia[/name_f] or Tillie" :crystal_ball:

The feminine form of Quintilianus, which is Ancient [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and means “fifth”. :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

[name_f]Danaë[/name_f]

6 Likes

[name_f]Dandelion[/name_f]

10 Likes

Irinel :wilted_flower:

prn ear-ee-nell, masculine variant of [name_f]Irina[/name_f]

10 Likes

How drop-dead gorgeous is he?! :heart_eyes: Thank you for the introduction to such a stunning name! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Onto my list he goes posthaste! :grin: Have a delightful day, [name_f]Nina[/name_f]! :yellow_heart: You always share such enchanting gems and spread such positivity, and I look forward to your posts! :blush: :gem:

1 Like
Summary

@mellona aww you’re the sweetest, [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] :white_heart: your replies always make me smile and make my days a whole lot brighter :heart_eyes::sparkles::hugs: so thank you thank you thank you
I feel honoured to share my love for names with you and the fellow Berries and am so happy to hear that you find Irinel gorgeous, as I couldn’t agree more !! I’ve been meaning to post him for a few days now :sparkles:

You have the most wonderful day and thank you for being you !! This forum is full of sunshine and positivity all thanks to you, we’re grateful to have you with us here :heart_eyes::sunflower:

1 Like

Apriliana :tulip: :sunny: :wind_chime:

9 Likes

Ahh, how beautiful! There’s something about Romanian names… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like