GP of the day

I don’t know if there already is a thread like this, but I couldn’t find one.
This thread is just like the Name of the day, Combo of the day and Middle name of the day threads, but with GPs.

20 Likes

Great idea!!

I think I will go for [name_u]John[/name_u] today (its more of a personal guilty pleasure - I think because [name_u]John[/name_u] is normally thought of as a basic old man name and everyone other 50/60/70 year old is called [name_u]John[/name_u] but I think its very handsome)

21 Likes

Really loving [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] again today :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

26 Likes

Loving [name_f]Chanel[/name_f] and [name_f]Chanel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] today

7 Likes

Loving the simplicity of [name_u]Haze[/name_u] for a girl today. Perfectly unisex though and perfectly underused, I see why it isnt favored against names like [name_u]Hale[/name_u] but I’m inexplicably drawn to it.

22 Likes

For me it’s Spidertears. Completely unusable any time.

24 Likes

I just remembered the name [name_f]Dulcinea[/name_f] yesterday. I think it’s really pretty, but I won’t use it myself.

15 Likes

Probably Chicago
I love Chicago Amelie but it’s a bit too out there 😮‍💨

17 Likes

[name_f]Gretel[/name_f]!

13 Likes

[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] !!

Not an outlandish GP by any means, but I just love this name. Most would consider it too recently dated to use at the moment

16 Likes

A guilty pleasure of mine as a fn would be [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] and [name_u]Dandelion[/name_u] with th nns Dandy and [name_u]Dell[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Nanahuatzin today :star2:

7 Likes

Still stuck on [name_m]Draco[/name_m] at the moment :grin:

25 Likes

[name_m]Draco[/name_m] is such a lovely name!

7 Likes

[name_m]Hansel[/name_m] is so close to the children’s legend, [name_m]Hanzel[/name_m] is a pretty macho, attractive variant of it but still. it is unmistakably a variation on [name_m]Hansel[/name_m]

13 Likes

Sheherazade! Full of history and glamour but it is a lot of name

25 Likes

[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] (for a boy)
It could work for a character in my dystopian story (still in planning stages :stuck_out_tongue: )

11 Likes

I love [name_f]Sheherazade[/name_f]!

5 Likes

Ugh I just love hansel :lollipop:

9 Likes

@janeybaby seems we match today! :wink:

12 Likes