Grace Aveline Azure/Elizabeth Fable, Emma Aveline Azure/Elizabeth Fable

See the results of this poll: Which order do you prefer?

Respondents: 6 (This poll is closed)

• Grace Aveline Azure and Emma Elizabeth Fable : 3 (38%)
  • Grace Elizabeth Fable and Emma Aveline Azure: 5 (63%)

To be honest, I prefer both with [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f] is stunning, and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] is very pretty, but [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] just feels a little bland to me? [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f] lends [name_f]Emma[/name_f] a lot more spark for sure, but I much prefer [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f] with [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

As a sibset, then, I’d say [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f].

I know you didn’t ask for other options, but I like Grace Elisabeth Azure and Emma Aveline Fable better - one ‘A name’ and one ‘E name’ each.

Of the options you gave, I prefer GAA & EEF to GEF & EAA.

Thank you so much.

Loving [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f] and came up with a different combo for [name_f]Emma[/name_f].