Grace Marié

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!
What do you think about the name
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]-[name_f]Marie[/name_f]?

I like it better without the hyphen. But I’m afraid she would then be called “[name_f]Grace[/name_f]” when the actual name is [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]. Any advice or ideas?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] needs a middle name when it already has two names?

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

If you like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] without the hyphen, I’d go with that! You’d just have to always introduce her as [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is nice!

I don’t like hyphens at all. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] is gorgeous!

I also prefer just [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]! It’s very sweet.
Though, if you dislike [name_f]Grace[/name_f] on its own I wouldn’t use the name. I know two girls who went by two names growing up, they switched to just the first part of their name in their teens. Their families still call them both names but none of their friends do.

Thank you so much for your opinions.
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is my favorite at the moment :slight_smile: