Grace....

I like the name [name]Grace[/name] I think its really pretty. What are your opinions on it and is it to overused? I know its used quit often as a middle name but dont hear it much as a first name.

My daughter’s name is [name]Grace[/name] [name]Patricia[/name]. I love it. It really suits her. We call her [name]Gracie[/name], [name]Gracie[/name] [name]Pat[/name], and [name]Pat[/name]. In fact, I call her [name]Pat[/name] more often at home and [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Gracie[/name] when we are out. I don’t think that it’s that overused. My suggestion is to make sure that you pick out a middle name that you like so you can call her that if you think that too many people share her name.

My name is [name]Grace[/name] and I [name]LOVE[/name] it! I love its sweetness and simplicity and how I’m the only [name]Grace[/name] in my school, so it’s not overused. [name]Even[/name] if it is popular in some places there’s pleanty of nickname potential. I go by [name]Grace[/name], [name]Gracie[/name], [name]Gigi[/name], [name]Gracie[/name]-Pooh, and G. Personally, I don’t think it can ever get overused like some other names.
So all-in-all it’s a great name and you should definently use it! :smiley:

[name]Grace[/name] is a beautiful classic. It is popular, but it is such a classic and “sturdy” name that I don’t think its popularity matters too much. Plus, if you haven’t heard of that many Graces it may not be that popular in your area. If you love it, then go for it! It’s a gorgeous name.

If you use [name]Grace[/name], pairing [name]Grace[/name] with a more unusual middle name might be a nice way to go. Pairing a popular first name with a more uncommon middle name is a nice way to “balance out” the name. But even if you were to pair [name]Grace[/name] with other common classics such as [name]Katherine[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] (in the middle name slot) you would be giving your daughter a beautiful full name to stand the test of time.

Best wishes!

~*~Nameseeker3