Gracelee

[name]Hi[/name]! I am due in [name]December[/name] and we thought we had our girl name picked out- [name]Quincy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]- but now I’ve started to like another name…
I have always liked [name]Grace[/name] but it is just too popular for me. My husband’s g’pa was named [name]Lee[/name], so I wondered about combining the two to be Gracelee. What do you think? Is it too made up? Also, what about the spelling Gracely?

So, between our picks which do you like-
[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (pearl is a family name)

• or-
    Gracelee/Gracely [name]Pearl[/name]

Thanks!!

I think [name]Quincy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is really nice! I’m not fond of Gracelee at all. It does sound made up to me, and I think that [name]Lee[/name] could be used on it’s own for a boy’s first or middle name… Keep it for a future boy. Or use a variation of it for a girl: [name]Leigh[/name], [name]Leah[/name], etc. If [name]Grace[/name] is too popular for you, perhaps look for something else.

Honestly, I can’t say I’m a big fan. Gracelee/Gracely to me sounds like a young child trying to say Gracefully. I think [name]Grace[/name] is really love and it’s too bad that you find it to popular…however, adding the most popular suffix to it doesn’t make it better imo. I’ve only known male [name]Quincy[/name]'s though so I guess I’m not good here!

[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is a great name! It’s much better than Gracelee. Gracelee just looks made up. I love [name]Grace[/name] though and I also hate that it’s so popular. [name]How[/name] about [name]Leah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] instead? Or…

[name]Rylee[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Charlee[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Baylee[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Lee[/name] (boy)
Leeanna [name]Grace[/name]
Gracen [name]Pearl[/name]

Good luck!