Gray Henry Atlas/Birch/Oliver

See the results of this poll: Which are your favorites?

Respondents: 13 (This poll is closed)

• Gray Henry Atlas : 5 (29%)
  • Gray Henry Birch : 3 (18%)
  • Gray Henry Oliver: 9 (53%)

I choose [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], I don’t like combos with two word names. Sorry, but [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m] and [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] just sound too descriptive to me, like it’s a type of tree and a brand of books… “Plant a gray [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m] and relax under it with a gray [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]!”

For us, because the names all honor and are special, it does not sound that way.

I love [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] and [name_m]Birch[/name_m], but [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] has to be my favorite. It’s such a great combo!

Three gorgeous names. I love [name_u]Gray[/name_u]/[name_u]Grey[/name_u] (plus, it has a special meaning for me) and it’s always great to see it in a combo.
My first favorite is [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. The second is [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

I’m really drawn to [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] or [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m], but I’m not sure which one I prefer more at this point, they’re both great.

Thank you so much, everyone.