(Great) Niece!

It makes me feel very old to have a great niece, but thrilled to have a new sweet baby in the family none the less. :grin: [name_f]My[/name_f] nephew & his wife had their first little one late this morning. Her name is [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Alanna[/name_f]. I really love it. It was supposed to be a secret, but the beans got spilled to one family member & guessed it out of her, so…I’ve been sitting on this secret name for a while. So glad to finally share it!

21 Likes

That’s such a pretty name! Congrats, that’s so exciting! :green_heart::tada:
Xx

Yippeee! Absolutely huge congratulations! What a special new relationship this is. As a great-niece myself to three really incredible great-aunties, I wish you a lifetime of love and blessings with your darling [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. Having great-aunts has always felt, to me, like having extra grandmothers! They’re so loving and appraising of all that I do, and they see me through the sweetest eyes… I know your little [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] will just adore you. [name_f]Blessings[/name_f] be, to you, to [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], and to your family! :dove::two_hearts:

How exciting! [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is stunning! Massive congrats to the whole family!

Congratulations to the family!

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is beautiful :dizzy:

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name :heart: