Greer Bernadette / Greer Beatrice

[name]Hi[/name] all,

We are continuing to ponder middle names for [name]Greer[/name] and have had a thought that I wanted to get an opinion on!

[name]Greer[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]

I just found out that the middle name of someone very special is [name]Bernadette[/name] and it kind of made me consider it as a possibility…

What do you think? I am really liking the idea of a middle name beginning with the letter B, and we are also considering [name]Greer[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name].

Brothers would be [name]Lorcan[/name] [name]Caleb[/name] and [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name].

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I much prefer [name]Greer[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] with your other names. Very stylish and unexpected, but works so well together!

Ooh, I think either [name]Bernadette[/name] or [name]Beatrice[/name] would work with [name]Greer[/name]! If [name]Bernadette[/name] is significant to you, I would say use that. It is a beautiful name!

I like [name]Greer[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] better, but if honoring someone with [name]Bernadette[/name] is important to you go for it. [name]Greer[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name] works very well.

It makes me SO happy to see someone using [name]Greer[/name], I love this name !! And it goes so nicely with your sons names.

I prefer [name]Greer[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], but if [name]Bernadette[/name] is special to you, then by all means that takes precedence.

I have always loved the name [name]Bernadette[/name]!

[name]Bernadette[/name] is a great middle name for [name]Greer[/name]. Personally, I have always liked the spelling of [name]Grier[/name] with an “i” instead of two “e”'s. [name]Grier[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name] looks better to me. Good luck!

I agree!