Greer - poll - I've narrowed it down!

See the results of this poll: Which is best?

Respondents: 27 (This poll is closed)

• Greer Olivia Ruth: 12 (44%)
  • Greer Evelyn Ruth: 5 (19%)
  • Greer Tabitha Kate: 7 (26%)
  • Greer Theresa Ruth: 3 (11%)

I’ve gone for [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Kate[/name] - think it flows the best and has a good mix of style. All are lovely choices tho x

[name]Just[/name] bumping this up so more people can see it and vote! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Evelyn[/name], but that is contingent on your last name not starting with M. Because the initials GERM are just mean.

I like [name]Evelyn[/name] :wink:

[name]Greer[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is pretty :slight_smile:

Thanks! (-:

Lol, the surname doesn’t begin with an M!! Thanks (-:

I voted for [name]Greer[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the sounds, so warm and rich.

I find [name]Greer[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] hard to say, although it is pretty. It’s hard for me to choose between [name]Greer[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. In the end, I think it’s easier to say when the second name starts with a consonant, so I went with [name]Greer[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]

[name]Just[/name] to fill you all in - we’ve chosen the name - and it’s none of the options that were in the poll! A fresh combination just came to us as we were poring through lists of names one night, snd the name is

[name]Greer[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

Many, many thanks to all for giving me a forum to work it out in! xx

I love [name]Greer[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] !!

[name]Greer[/name] is such a great name, I am so excited to see it beng used. Congrats!

[name]Greer[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is gorgeous! Haha, I voted in the poll before I even saw your announcement, but I like [name]Greer[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] better than all those choices (although they were all lovely)!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Oh, I think that [name]Greer[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is beautiful, and I love it more than any of the combos in the poll. :slight_smile: Great job! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile: