greyson/grayson

[name]Just[/name] come across a name i like recently which is the boys name [name]Greyson[/name] / [name]Grayson[/name] i find it very appealing and really like it! [name]Just[/name] wanted to know what other peoples opinions are on the name greyson / grayson?

I love this name, unfortunately for me my hubby doesnt like, but I love the nn [name]Gray[/name].

I’ve loved this name for two years now…it was on my long list, but I recently look it off, because I couldn’t decide on the “e” or “a” in [name]Grey[/name]/[name]Gray[/name]-son…and decided my son would correct/spelling it for the rest of his life…so, it’s off my name list now…:frowning:

I really like the name [name]Grayson[/name], I spell it this way. As mentioned the nn [name]Gray[/name] would be cute too. I actually like [name]Gray[/name] for a mn.

I also love this name. I prefer it spelled [name]Grayson[/name] but, also [name]Greyson[/name] still looks fine. I guess it would depend on your preference & last name.

[name]Greyson[/name]/[name]Grayson[/name] is growing in popularity, just so you know :wink:

I still really like the name, though! I prefer the [name]Greyson[/name] spelling :slight_smile:

i [name]LOVE[/name] THE NAME [name]GRAYSON[/name] IT WAS MY SECOND CHOICE TO MY [name]SON[/name]'S NAME [name]MASON[/name]

I love the name [name]Grayson[/name].
(I like it spelled this way, because I live in the USA… people here spell the color gray with an “A” and people in Europe and such spell the color with an “E”, like this- grey.)

This name is on our short list. However, I know that my husband would end up calling him [name]Gray[/name] for short, and I don’t want my child to be called the name of a color lol… so needless to say, we are torn with this name =]