Guess baby girls birthday!

Thought this would be fun so we can look back when the baby is born and see who guessed right!!

Any guesses on what day baby girl will arrive??

It will be within the first three weeks of [name_f]November[/name_f]:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I say [name_f]October[/name_f] 4th.

1 Like

Thatā€™s so funny because Iā€™ve been seeing the number 4 EVERYWHERE lately, I definitely think itā€™s a signā˜ŗļø

1 Like

Iā€™ll throw my hat in for the 12th, since thatā€™s a birthday in our home.

1 Like

October 14!

1 Like

Thats sounds definitely like a sign. :relaxed: but by babys you really know never when they want to show up.
But i would also say belive in that sign. I always had the felling, when i was pregnant with my 3rd, that it would be so great if he would come on a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f], caus his silblings were born on [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] and [name_m]Thursday[/name_m], so it would be the perfect ā€œlineā€ and see there, tada, he really was born on a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f].
So i say sign and feelings can be right sometimes.

1 Like

My husband keeps seeing that number as well too!! [name_f]My[/name_f] grandma also had a dream that she was born on [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] the 4th!! So Iā€™ve definitely had a few signs, I just have a gut feeling.

2 Likes

A [name_f]Libra[/name_f]! Libras are the best :wink: Iā€™m going to say [name_f]October[/name_f] 9th!

1 Like

The other numbers i keep seeing are 1 and 9!! Though not as strong as 4 though!!

2 Likes

Well that would be so great if its would be really a sign. Especially because its a sunday and by us in [name_m]Germany[/name_m] ( i donĖ‹t no if its in other Countrys also like that) they say ā€œsunday kids, are lucky kidsā€ and i think thats just a sweet thing to think. IĖ‹m definitely wish you the best luck for this und any other day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg I love that!! [name_f]My[/name_f] grandma was born on a [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and I love that it would be like a connection to her, and thank you so much, Iā€™ll make sure to give you all an update when she does arrivešŸ„°

1 Like

my birthday is Oct 15th, so Iā€™m going to go with that!!! :blush:

(although it seems like the 4th may be your day!)

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing the 1st, 4th, 8th or the 9th!! I have feelings about all four of those dates.

1 Like

canā€™t wait to see what day she ends up coming!

1 Like

Iā€™ll definitely post a birth announcement on here!!

2 Likes

October 15th

2 Likes

I managed to make a pattern in our family happen, no idea how lol.
We coincidentally have a sequence. Our birth dates are 27/28/29/30 ( all in different months) so third baby Iā€™d love for them to be born on a 26th/31 or 1st!

2 Likes

I have a feeling this baby is going to come on the 1st, 4th, 8th or the 9th, for some reason those dates stick out to me!!

Without being intrusive is this your first?

1 Like

Yes it is.